We needed a hotel as close to Disneyland as possible, without paying Disney prices. We immediately went on Tripadvisor and started to look around, eventually deciding between this Fairfield Inn and a similar-priced hotel nearby. The Fairfield Inn had slightly better reviews so we went with it, and very glad we did. It is exactly what you'd expect from a Fairfield Inn which was perfect since it met our expectations and we were happy. We stayed 2 nights, and checked in pretty late on a Friday. We parked by the front entrance and I quickly noticed that the night security is very available and always walking around that area- considering the hotel is actually around the back road of a shopping plaza, and every room has an external door, this was reassuring. There were also a number of people hanging out in the lobby area, just watching tv and playing on their phones. We checked in and were told that the back parking lot (which was actually just out the side door of the front entrance) was full so we could park anywhere else and just walk... the property really isn't that big so we just left the car where it was originally. We had a first floor room, 109 actually, and while we'd normally feel uneasy about the first floor, it really turned out fine. There was only some noise from cars and people walking by first thing in the morning but I don't think it would have been any less if we were a floor up. The bathroom door was a hidden sliding door, but again, the size of the room, bathroom and the amenities offered was what was expected. There was a small fridge in the room too which was a really nice and unexpected amenity. The only thing I couldn't find was a luggage rack for the suitcase, but since we were steps from the front desk, I went over to ask... and again the security presence was obvious (awesome), but I was told that they don't stock those fold-able racks anymore... kind of strange but not a big deal. The breakfast was on par with a Fairfield Inn... a buffet of scrambled eggs, sausage, make your own toast, bagels, cereal, a self-serve waffle maker, fruit, yogurt, coffee/tea/juice... and it continued to be re-stocked up until exactly the moment breakfast ended. I noticed the same people there both mornings as well. The dining room did get pretty crowded with people appearing to take food back to their rooms because there weren't tables, but I did also see some people sitting outside at the tables near the front office which I'm sure was nice in the perfect weather that we had then. We asked at check in if they sold Disney passes and were surprised to get a "yes, at the same price as the park" so we picked those up on the morning we needed them and avoided a big line at the park. We definitely had a nice and easy stay, but I would comment on one thing.. as I mentioned, we were on the first floor- so we were very careful to make sure the door was tightly closed, lights off and curtains pulled when we knew we'd be spending a 15+ hour day at Disney... when we returned to the room, we noticed the door tightly closed, but the inside lamp on and the curtains pulled back so only the sheer curtain was covering the window. Housekeeping did a nice job cleaning and that was no problem, but being gone for so long and coming back to find out that you could see into the room (for probably most of the day/night) was a bit unsettling. Good stay and if we found ourselves in the area again, we'd stay again. AAA hot rate for those nights was $110+tax/fees.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairfield Inn by Marriott Anaheim Hills Orange County is a newly renovated hotel located in the quiet city of Anaheim Hills, just 15 minutes from attractions such as the Disneyland resort area, Anaheim Convention Center, Honda Center and Angels Stadium. Perfect for both the guest here on business or just to relax, our Anaheim Hills hotel's features include complimentary breakfast, complimentary internet and complimentary parking. We also offer a heated outdoor pool and whirlpool, fitness center and laundry facilities on-site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn by Marriott Anaheim Hills Orange County reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Anaheim Hills Hotel Anaheim
- Fairfield Anaheim
- Anaheim Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn By Marriott Anaheim Hills Orange County California