We were looking for a hotel close to Disneyland that would sleep 5 Adults and a toddler. This hotel was perfect for us. We stayed in family suite that had a separate bedroom w/ 2 Queens and a fold out couch (the only down side to the hotel).
Arthur called us before our arrival to make sure they had everything correct about our reservation. We checked in early and the happily took our bags, stored them and then moved them into the room when it was ready. In the meantime we went to Disneyland to begin our great vacation. Everyone at the hotel was so kind and welcoming. As if they had been waiting for us to arrive.
There is a fun camera in the lobby that you can use to take your picture and share on facebook, etc. The fountains outside are cool and the two year old with us loved the fountain show and the elevator.
We did not use the restaurant or bar but it looked nice. The Garden Walk area had several restaurants that were an easy walk.
The walk to Disneyland is short - it seemed a little longer on the way back after a long day at the parks.
My only complaint is that the fold out couch was one of the most uncomfortable one I have ever slept on. Everything else in the room was great. It was quiet, the bathroom was really nice, and the hard wood floors were classy and clean. We were quite a ways away from the ice machine but I can see why others have complained about it being loud if you stay near it.
We could have seen the fireworks out our window if they would have had fireworks while we were there. The pool looked nice but we did not use it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anaheim’s first upscale boutique hotel....the new Hotel Indigo Anaheim delivers a vibrant and refreshing guest experience. You are welcomed by agricultural murals and a stunning California themed garden enhanced in the evening by electrifying dancing waters. Enter the hotel and feel a contemporary neighborhood story of years past when Anaheim was a flourishing farming community.Hotel Indigo offers each guest a blend of modern contemporary living with the best in traditional hotel hospitality. Feel the warmth of hardwood floors to a plush over-sized duvet and pillows with spa-inspired showers...you'll feel right at home. Complimentary wireless Internet access throughout the hotel is at your fingertips or use our business center if you prefer.Whether your visiting the major attractions or looking for that hidden gastronomical gem Hotel Indigo Anaheim is your ideal choice. Families can be steps away from the maingate of the Disneyland Resort or if your visit brings you to Anaheim for a convention the Hotel Indigo Anaheim provides convenient walking access to the Anaheim Convention Center.Relax and enjoy a bite in our Chambers Bar & Bistro where you can savor locally inspired recipes and sip on specialty cocktails created by our mixologist. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, IHG, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Indigo Anaheim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Anaheim Maingate Hotel Anaheim
- Hotel Indigo Anaheim California