“excellent friendly modern hotel”

Hotel Indigo Anaheim
Ranked #5 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Stayed 4 nights while we walked to Disneyland every day. The hotel staff were very friendly & helpful. Victor went above & beyond when he made a ice pack for my knee injury.
The beds were very comfortable. The grandkids would swim every afternoon while the adults watched them in the cabaña area.. The last night I chose to stay in my room & watch the fire works which was great!. (I had a 3rd floor room)
I will definitely come back to this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Thomas L, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. We are truly grateful to have hotel team members like Victor that enjoy being of service to our hotel guests and make you feel comfortable while staying with us. We know that you have many choices for hotel accommodations when staying in the Anaheim area and we appreciate you giving us the opportunity to host your accommodations.
We look forward to your return visit with us and wish you a terrific Tuesday.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,292)

Reviewed 22 February 2014

I just returned from a 5 night stay with my boys ages 4, 6-7. The hotel is modern, clean, and the staff is very friendly and professional. The location is ideal for adults or families with older children as the walk to Disney is too far for small children (you will need to bring a stroller). We had a 4th floor room with a view of the Disney fireworks which was great but the bathrooms only have showers (NO TUBS) which is not great for families with small children. The rooms do not have microwaves (which is needed when traveling with small children). The sink in the bathroom is much too high for a child under 7 to reach. I give this hotel a excellent rating because of the outstanding STAFF. Everyone I encountered was friendly and professional and if I wasn't traveling with small children everything would have been perfect.

Room Tip: Fourth floor rooms facing the Disney Parks is the best to view the fireworks.
1  Thank Momofboys467

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. I truly regret that you did not have a great stay experience. I do understand how some of the hotel’s features and amenities may not be suited for small children. I would be more than happy to discuss your stay experience with you if you would like. Please fill free to contact the hotel and ask for the General Manager Thomas Long. Our goal is to provide our guest with the best guest experience possible to all of our guests. We know that you have many choices for hotel accommodations when staying in the Anaheim area and we appreciate you giving us the opportunity to host your accommodations.
I look forward to speaking with you and wish you a terrific Tuesday

Reviewed 22 February 2014

Stayed for 2 nights in a 1 bedroom Suite with our toddler. Booked in advance & purchased breakfasts in advance (the breakfast was a great deal, included an American style breakfast + beverage). If you're an IHC member, you also received a couple bottles of water (which you can refill in the fitness centre).
The hotel is new, the staff told me approx 5 months old, and it was nice to stay in a clean & modern room. We had 2 flatscreen TVs, a Kreuig coffee machine, Aveda toiletries.
The reason why I didn't provide full ratings is because the sounds from the room above make much more noise because the flooring is not carpet. The family upstairs got up much too early for my liking and it seemed like they were stomping like elephants! Although this type of flooring makes it seem more clean.
The staff we interacted with were super nice & very helpful. There's a little fountain light show in the evenings that entertained my little one. If you have a room facing the front you'll hear it every 30 mins until 9pm.
Pros
- free parking (you can leave your car all day while you go to Disney)
- 15 min walk to Main Gates

Room: if you book the 1 bdrm suite, note that it states that it only accommodates 2 adults. I phoned to confirm that kids were okay to stay (as there's a sofabed too) - they told me they just had issues with more that 2 adults trying to stay in the room. Also this type of room only has a shower.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. I truly regret that you experienced issues with noise during your stay. I would be more than happy to discuss your stay experience with you if you would like. Please fill free to contact the hotel and ask for the General Manager Thomas Long. Our goal is to provide our guest with the best guest experience possible to all of our guests. We know that you have many choices for hotel accommodations when staying in the Anaheim area and we appreciate you giving us the opportunity to host your accommodations.
I look forward to speaking with you and wish you a terrific Tuesday.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

Thanks Arturo for making our stay at Hotel Indigo so easy and fun! The rooms are modern and have lots of room. We had a family suite with two queen beds and a pull out sofa bed. The beds were very comfortable. It is an easy walk to Disneyland. The parking is underground. Great place to take the family and feel like you are in an upgraded hotel. Kids enjoyed the hot tub and pool and we enjoyed the cabana area. We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Go for the family suites!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. We are truly grateful to have hotel team members like Arthur that enjoy being of service to our hotel guests and make you feel comfortable while staying with us. We know that you have many choices for hotel accommodations when staying in the Anaheim area and we appreciate you giving us the opportunity to host your accommodations.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Hotel Indigo Anaheim in February 2014 for one night. We were able to park in the hotel's parking lot (after getting a parking pass with the front desk) and spent the day at Disneyland before checking in. It was a short 10-minute walk to the main entrance of Disneyland, so the location is pretty good.

Check-in was fast. Room was clean, and the two-bed queen studio suite room that we were upgraded to could sleep six with a pull-out sofa.

There were a couple of small downsides. The first is noise. The floors are uncarpeted, so you will have some noise from people above you, and the climate control units are in the window, so they might generate some additional noise while running. The second is that there is only one elevator servicing the hotel (although there are only four floors plus the parking lot).

Overall I was happy with the stay and would consider staying here again for Disneyland or other Southern California trips.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jeremy K

I look forward to speaking with you and wish you a terrific Tuesday.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

This hotel was wonderful. The staff were always around and always willing to help. They treated us like gold. The rooms are clean and modern. The beds and pillows are comfortable. The hot tub is hot and always open. Great location with free parking and internet. Special shout out to Hannah who was super helpful, knowledgeable and overall very nice. When staying in Anaheim, this place is a must.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. Also, thank you for trying us out and giving us the opportunity to serve you. We are truly grateful to have hotel team members like Hannah that enjoy being of service to our hotel guests and make you feel comfortable while staying with us. I truly regret that you did not have a great experience with our pool/ spa area. I know there was an issue with the spa heater during your stay. It has since been fixed but I understand how that could have impacted your stay experience. We know that you have many choices for hotel accommodations when staying in the Anaheim area and we appreciate you giving us the opportunity to host your accommodations.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

Normally I make all the family vacation plans but this time my wife found this place and what a find. We only had a long weekend to enjoy Disneyland and California Adventure and this was a great place to stay. The location is only as short walk to the entrance off Harbor Blvd, which we thought was a better way in than through Downtown Disney. We parked the car and never needed it until we left. Garden Walk was just feet from the front door to the left with plenty of restaurants. The rooms we had were the Family suites, with 3 grandkids and my own kids we all had plenty of room. My grandson said his bed was 301 times better than his bed at home, they were comfortable. Hey and for service ask for Victor when you have breakfast, he was great. He got the grandkids order in right away so they didn't have to wait, split the pancakes and added a happy face of whipped cream, they were happy and so were we. If you are looking for a great place to start your Disney visit, this is it.

Room Tip: The Family Suite rooms are worth the extra cost.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Thomas L, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2014

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. We are truly grateful that you gave us the opportunity to serve you. We are truly grateful to have hotel team members like Victor that enjoy being of service to our hotel guests and make you feel comfortable while staying with us. We know that you have many choices for hotel accommodations when staying in the Anaheim area and we appreciate you giving us the opportunity to host your accommodations.
We look forward to your return visit with us and wish you a fantastic Friday.