Hotel Indigo Anaheim
Riviera Motel(Anaheim)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
1,337 results
All reviewsaveda productsfree parkinghardwood floorsminute walkcheesecake factorygarden walkcalifornia pizza kitchenkeurig coffee makerholiday inn expresswithin walking distancebubba gumpcvs pharmacywould definitely stay here againtop floordisney fireworksnear disneylandfront desk staff
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

Top knotch hotel. Very pleased with the service. We had a late check in and they were ready for us. William the front desk guy even helped me carry bags out of my car. Best hotel experience in a while. I would recommend it to every one. Lastly I left my ipad and mac book there when I checked out. They called me and asked to ship it to me. Had to be the most honest place ever!!!

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank Rayray_3rd
Melody_SL, Manager at Hotel Indigo Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. We are truly grateful to have hotel team members like William that enjoy being of service to our hotel guests and make you feel comfortable while staying with us. We know that you have many choices for hotel accommodations when staying in the Anaheim area and we appreciate you giving us the opportunity to host your accommodations.
We look forward to your return visit with us and wish you a fantastic Tuesday.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

We had a fantastic experience staying at this hotel. It was walking distance to Disney, close to many restaurants, has free parking, has an attractive decor, and a the room was very comfortable and spacious. All of the employee's were very helpful and friendly. We will definately stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the backside of the hotel for lack of street noice. We had a room with 2 queen beds and a sofa sleeper, which made for a nice size room for the 3 of us.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Mark J

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. We are truly grateful to have hotel team members that enjoy being of service to our hotel guests and make you feel comfortable while staying with us. We know that you have many choices for hotel accommodations when staying in the Anaheim area and we appreciate you giving us the opportunity to host your accommodations.
We look forward to your return visit with us and wish you a fantastic Tuesday.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

WOW...was this a nice hotel! Despite a few small issues, I would give Indigo a full five stars for the combination of value, proximity to Disney parks, and the fantastic staff.
Check in was painless; we had reserved a king suite. For two people, it's almost too much space! The living room and bedroom combo was almost as big as our own apartment :) I loved the hardwood floors and the super sophisticated bathroom with Aveda toiletries.
The pool and hot tub area looked nice and clean, and had a cool cabana area to relax in; unfortunately we did not have time to use it.
We spent all of our time at Disneyland, which was a quick 10 minute walk down the street. It's much quicker to walk from Indigo than to drive from elsewhere.
The staff was all super friendly and helpful. Don't forget to tip your housekeeper, they work hard to make your room clean on your return from the parks or the convention center!
There's even a mini Bellagio-style fountain out front that does a color-and-light show with fun, cheesy disco music every half hour in the evenings.
My only "problem" was that the wood floors transmitted EVERY foot stomp from the room full of kids (or maybe wild horses?) above us. If you want to sleep late and are sensitive to noise, you may want to request a 4th floor room. They do room service, but it doesn't seem to be a strong point. The dining staff were all VERY nice, but there were a few items that were left off the order. Not a big enough hassle to make a formal complaint, but do double check your orders!
All in all, unless you are on a shoestring budget or have a specific reason to stay on Disney property, this is THE PLACE to stay when visiting Disney or attending a convention.

Room Tip: Rooms are assigned on check in; not sure if the front desk can honor advance requests. Ask for a 4th floor room if you are sensitive to noise; the wood floors do allow footsteps to be heard below.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Elise G

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. I truly regret that you experienced issues with noise during your stay and truly apologize for the negative experiences you had for the room service during your stay. We will use your comments to better refine our operation. We know that you have many choices for hotel accommodations when staying in the Anaheim area and we appreciate you giving us the opportunity to host your accommodations.
I look forward to speaking with you and wish you a terrific Tuesday.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

I'm sure this is a wonderful hotel, but we will never know. After spendinh hours looking for a family location, I was about to book a 5 night reservation on the hotel's website and had a question about the room. I called the toll-free number and the agent convinced me that it would be easy for her to go ahead and complete the reservation. Thinking that an actual person would be better than a machine (my bad, but I still prefer to read real books rather than ebooks) I went ahead and completed the booking. When I reviewed the email confirmation, I noted that the reservations agent had booked only 1 night, not the 5 we needed. By the time I called back, the room we had wanted was gone and the hotel was not able to do anything about it. So, its back to the EMBASSY SUITES.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank Derf3
Melody_SL, Manager at Hotel Indigo Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

Thank you so much for your time for the feedback on the process of booking your reservations. I apologized for the inconvenience that caused. And I truly regret that you did not have a chance to experience the stay at Hotel Indigo Anaheim. Please feel free to contact the hotel directly and we would be more than happy to discuss your booking experience with you if you would like. We look forward to speaking with you and wish you a relaxing Thursday.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

I chose this hotel because a friend stayed here and recommended it. It is close to the park, about 10 minutes away. Right next door is a nice mall with nice restaurants, such as Cheesecake Factory, as well as fast-food places, such as pizza, chinese, and Subway. The price is very reasonable compared to other hotels, which may have outdated decor and iffy service. This hotel was very modern, recently renovated. It had hard wood floors in the room, which was a nice change from carpet. Great bathroom with rock-tile shower, bowl sink and a bamboo-looking faucet, comfy beds with nice blankets, flat-screen TV, a small fridge, an alarm clock with an Iphone docking station. What I liked is that the blankets had duvet covers on them, not just a top sheet to protect you from a comforter that hasn't been washed in who knows how long. Facilities are nice, even though we didn't use them (pool, workout room). They also have free parking, which most hotels in the area do not offer. Overall, this is a smaller hotel than ones from big chains but it was very nice, new, had great service and was in a great location. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank ohill

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. We appreciate your compliments about our amenities and facilities. We are truly grateful to have hotel team members that enjoy being of service to our hotel guests and makes you feel comfortable while staying with us. We know that you have many choices for hotel accommodations when staying in the Anaheim area and we appreciate you giving us the opportunity to host your accommodations. We look forward to your return visit with us and wish you a fantastic Tuesday.