My family of 4 stayed at Hotel Indigo April 21-24, 2014 for a trip to Disneyland. We booked this hotel for the sole purpose of getting a 1 bedroom suite and weren't disappointed. It was perfect for what we needed as we have 2 young children after a day at Disney we were able to come back and unwind in the living area while the kids went to bed. It was very clean and the beds were surprisingly one of the most comfortable beds I have slept in at a hotel, and this includes many 5 stars.
It is also only a quick 10 min walk to the Disney entrance which was great. I also liked the hardwood floors as cleaner than carpet however we could hear the kids above us running back and forth on them so that was very noisy but as were were barely in our room, it didn't bother us too much. There were also a group of kids we heard partying in their rooms and the maid vacuuming at 9pm but again we were so tired from the park it didn't make or break our stay.
My only negative about this hotel would be to not recommend it if you are there for a conference or business. It is very noisy as I just mentioned and the wifi is terrible! Took me hours to try and get a proper connection. If I was there for business I wouldn't be too thrilled.
We didn't eat in the restaurant however we think it was very overpriced. My husband ordered a coffee to go one morning and it cost him almost $4 which is a bit much for a coffee.
We would definitely consider this hotel again for a future trip to Disneyland as we liked how clean it was and how close to the park. The front desk staff were also very friendly and accommodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anaheim’s first upscale boutique hotel....the new Hotel Indigo Anaheim delivers a vibrant and refreshing guest experience. You are welcomed by agricultural murals and a stunning California themed garden enhanced in the evening by electrifying dancing waters. Enter the hotel and feel a contemporary neighborhood story of years past when Anaheim was a flourishing farming community.Hotel Indigo offers each guest a blend of modern contemporary living with the best in traditional hotel hospitality. Feel the warmth of hardwood floors to a plush over-sized duvet and pillows with spa-inspired showers...you'll feel right at home. Complimentary wireless Internet access throughout the hotel is at your fingertips or use our business center if you prefer.Whether your visiting the major attractions or looking for that hidden gastronomical gem Hotel Indigo Anaheim is your ideal choice. Families can be steps away from the maingate of the Disneyland Resort or if your visit brings you to Anaheim for a convention the Hotel Indigo Anaheim provides convenient walking access to the Anaheim Convention Center.Relax and enjoy a bite in our Chambers Bar & Bistro where you can savor locally inspired recipes and sip on specialty cocktails created by our mixologist. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and IHG so you can book your Hotel Indigo Anaheim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Anaheim Maingate Hotel Anaheim
- Hotel Indigo Anaheim California