“A Good Boutique Hotel in the OC”

Hotel Indigo Anaheim
Ranked #4 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
“A Good Boutique Hotel in the OC”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

In an area surrounded by large name brand hotels, it was good to stay in this small boutique hotel. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms were good size and well furnished. The beds were very comfortable. My minor complaints were that the hotel seemed understaffed (the common areas were not kept as clean as they should be) and the internet service was down for several hours one night. If you need to stay near Disneyland, this is a good spot.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
8 Thank Stephen F

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (284)
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
Santa Ana, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

I thought that the whole experience was great overall but I especially liked how comfortable the beds were and how generous Arthur was when we got there. I will recommend this establishment to many of my friends and families when they are in need of a hotel. It is a great location in terms of food places nearby and everything needed was close by. As soon as I entered the room I immediately felt right at home as the ambience expressed, in every aspect, great hospitality.

• Stayed June 2014
5 Thank Avelasco71
Spain
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights and I would come back to the Indigo without a doubt. Staff is very helpful, design is fresh and all appears brand new and clean. Excellent location.
It is a 15min walk to Disney Main Gate. I decided to drive my wife and the kids and drop them in front of Disney, take the car back to the hotel and run back to Disney alone, which takes less than 10min (without kids). In the evening, reverse process. I have seen many tired parents carrying their tired children back to their hotels, so I preferred to use the car but still park for free in the hotel garage. Yes it has underground parking with access to the elevator, what more can you ask for?

Room Tip: High floor rooms have less noise from above (wooden floors), also you might be lucky and get a room...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
7 Thank Jet_Lagged_Man
indonesia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

We stayed for 4 nights from 8-12 June and absolutely falling in love with Indigo hotel.
The queen room is spacious enough to accommodate 2 adults and 2 kids.
The front desk staff were very helpful, welcoming and friendly. They answer all of my questions. Gives me the information where to buy a cheaper Disney tickets. Good! I also booked a day tour to sea world San Diego from hotel front desk. ( special thanks to Khalil) ;)
The hotel has a laundry room ( washing machine and dryer) which is good for a long traveller.
Free WI-FI is good point but it is only for 3 devices.
There are some restaurant and 7-11 within 3 minutes walk.
Thanks for a wonderful stay, I will stay at this hotel again when I come back to Anaheim next year!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
7 Thank beatrice390
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

By far the longest we stayed 12 days in a single hotel in US. We just completed our tour in NY ,we continued our journey to LA . This is our second time in LA .Our teen kids requested to stay near Disney for convenience. Among the hotels around Disney, Hotel Indigo
Was highly recommended so I thought might as well try and experience it. The hotel is quite new, very modern ,spacious ,beds are very comfortable and the staffs were very accommodating . Restaurants and convenience store is just a few mins away. The only downside is , restrictriction on the number of devices for wifi max 3 per room even though ours is a family suite. But above all it was an excellent stay after a long day of sightseeing and play we always look forward to return to the comfort of our room and chill out. Looking forward to be back again Indigo.

Room Tip: We are on the highest floor where we can see the Disney fireworks from our room window.
Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
9 Thank Maribel C
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

Stayed on the first floor and the room was clean and quiet. The hardwood floors looked great along with all the white furniture. Bathroom was very nice with a fancy vanity mirror.

Although I didn't stay here to go to Disney Land, the location would be perfect for it. Only unfortunate issue I had was with the slow internet. The connection was fine showing I had full bars but was moving at a crawling pace. Tried multiple devices and all came up with the same problem. Hope this is addressed as I enjoyed the rest of my stay very much.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
6 Thank pklau
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

If you're in Anaheim for a convention, you can't do much better than Indigo.

It's very modern and clean and has great amenities (Aveda products, free wifi). Quiet too with very comfortable beds. It felt like staying in a brand new hotel.

Every staff member I talked to was so friendly and helpful - I really felt welcome and comfortable.

Room Tip: First floor rooms don't have much natural light or a view, but if you won't be in your room...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business