I stayed here with my husband, 3
'tween children, and my parents checking in on Christmas Day for a quick holiday visit to DisneyLand. The staff couldn't have been more friendly, personable, or helpful. The decor was mod and fun, and the rooms were clean and a very comfortable size. My kids loved burning off steam after our long flight from NY in the outdoor pool. We were very lucky to have really warm, comfortable temps (when we visited Disney 3 years ago we were not so lucky). The hotel is an easy 10-15 minute walk to the Disney Parks and Downtown Disney so it was really nice not to have to rely on bus schedules or worry about parking. The only reason I am not giving Hotel Indigo 5 stars is because my husband's iPad mini was stolen out of our room - which was locked whenever we weren't in it, and because my family had a negative experience at breakfast the next morning with an inordinate wait time for food and a couple of their orders getting mixed up. Food quality was decent enough, though. Despite that, the positive outweighed the negative and, should we ever be in Anaheim again, would definitely consider staying there as prices were also reasonable given the location and time of year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anaheim’s first upscale boutique hotel....the new Hotel Indigo Anaheim delivers a vibrant and refreshing guest experience. You are welcomed by agricultural murals and a stunning California themed garden enhanced in the evening by electrifying dancing waters. Enter the hotel and feel a contemporary neighborhood story of years past when Anaheim was a flourishing farming community.Hotel Indigo offers each guest a blend of modern contemporary living with the best in traditional hotel hospitality. Feel the warmth of hardwood floors to a plush over-sized duvet and pillows with spa-inspired showers...you'll feel right at home. Complimentary wireless Internet access throughout the hotel is at your fingertips or use our business center if you prefer.Whether your visiting the major attractions or looking for that hidden gastronomical gem Hotel Indigo Anaheim is your ideal choice. Families can be steps away from the maingate of the Disneyland Resort or if your visit brings you to Anaheim for a convention the Hotel Indigo Anaheim provides convenient walking access to the Anaheim Convention Center.Relax and enjoy a bite in our Chambers Bar & Bistro where you can savor locally inspired recipes and sip on specialty cocktails created by our mixologist. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), IHG and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Indigo Anaheim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Anaheim Maingate Hotel Anaheim
- Hotel Indigo Anaheim California