Howard Johnson's is a nice hotel - it's clean & the staff is very friendly & helpful. It's also walking distance to the parks, which is a big plus. It's an older hotel & could stand some updating. We've stayed there twice & the first time we were facing the park - if you stay there, that's the best type of room. We stood on the balcony & watched the fireworks one night & it was a perfect view! The second time we stayed there, we ended up facing highway 5, which is pretty noisy. We didn't spend a lot of time in the room, only the evening, but if you are a sensitive sleeper, be sure to ask for a park facing room. And $174 with taxes seems pretty steep for an older hotel. But it is a decent place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just an 8-minute walk from Disneyland Park, this non-smoking family resort hotel features Castaway Cove - A Watery Pirate Playground! With slides, drench bucket, water canons, jacuzzi, toddler's wading pool and more, Castaway Cove is a great place for your whole family to play together! Also nestled within the lush, park-like grounds is the family friendly Garden Pool! With free parking, fridges and internet- HoJo Anaheim is the perfect choice for your family adventure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Howard Johnson Anaheim Hotel and Water Playground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel And Water Playground - Anaheim / Disneyland Park
- Howard Johnson Anaheim Hotel And Water Playground California
- Howard Johnson Hotel Anaheim California
- Anaheim Howard Johnson