We've stayed at Howard Johnson's twice now for Disney trips and we love it! The staff is friendly, the beds are comfortable, it's within walking distance to the parks (about 10 minutes). It's clean, no-frills. We did not get to take advantage of the pools though, it was November and cold! But they looked really fun.
No breakfast, but they have a small store downstairs. There is some noise from the freeway or the garden pool, but we bring a white noise machine so it didn't bother us. Some of the rooms have a view of the fireworks. Great hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just an 8-minute walk from Disneyland Park, this non-smoking family resort hotel features Castaway Cove - A Watery Pirate Playground! With slides, drench bucket, water canons, jacuzzi, toddler's wading pool and more, Castaway Cove is a great place for your whole family to play together! Also nestled within the lush, park-like grounds is the family friendly Garden Pool! With free parking, fridges and internet- HoJo Anaheim is the perfect choice for your family adventure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Howard Johnson Anaheim Hotel and Water Playground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel And Water Playground - Anaheim / Disneyland Park
- Howard Johnson Anaheim Hotel And Water Playground California
- Anaheim Howard Johnson
- Howard Johnson Hotel Anaheim California