I selected this accommodation after reading reviews on tripadvisor and close proximity to Disneyland
~10mins walk in the morning and ~20mins walk (more like crawling after walking all day in Disneyland) in the evening :)
I paid extra for a room overlooking Disneyland but could do away with it as I was at Disneyland the whole time. As we visited during Thanksgiving week, Disneyland was opened till midnight the whole week and we did stay till midnight.
Room facilities is good but room is a bit dated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just an 8-minute walk from Disneyland Park, this non-smoking family resort hotel features Castaway Cove - A Watery Pirate Playground! With slides, drench bucket, water canons, jacuzzi, toddler's wading pool and more, Castaway Cove is a great place for your whole family to play together! Also nestled within the lush, park-like grounds is the family friendly Garden Pool! With free parking, fridges and internet- HoJo Anaheim is the perfect choice for your family adventure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Howard Johnson Anaheim Hotel and Water Playground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel And Water Playground - Anaheim / Disneyland Park
- Howard Johnson Anaheim Hotel And Water Playground California
- Howard Johnson Hotel Anaheim California
- Anaheim Howard Johnson