I recently stayed three nights at the Howard Johnson while going to Disneyland.
The room itself was nice. Nothing spectacular, but also nothing to complain about. The grounds were nicely decorated for Christmas, and the staff at the front desk were really nice and helpful.
The location was really good - It was close enough that it only took 5-10 minutes to walk to Disneyland, but it was still a fair walk back to the hotel if you forgot something that you would need for the day in Disneyland. There are also quite a few good restaurants within easy walking distance.
I would stay here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just an 8-minute walk from Disneyland Park, this non-smoking family resort hotel features Castaway Cove - A Watery Pirate Playground! With slides, drench bucket, water canons, jacuzzi, toddler's wading pool and more, Castaway Cove is a great place for your whole family to play together! Also nestled within the lush, park-like grounds is the family friendly Garden Pool! With free parking, fridges and internet- HoJo Anaheim is the perfect choice for your family adventure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Howard Johnson Anaheim Hotel and Water Playground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel And Water Playground - Anaheim / Disneyland Park
- Howard Johnson Anaheim Hotel And Water Playground California
- Anaheim Howard Johnson
- Howard Johnson Hotel Anaheim California