The Howard Johnson is a dated Hotel but the rooms are very comfortable. The beds were really comfortable and they have nice linen. Having an extra wash basin was great since our family of four were sharing the room. The staff were friendly and efficient. The hotel has a self serve laundromat and the convenience of being able to do a load of washing was excellent. The walk to Disneyland is about 8 minutes. The convenience store in the hotel is expensive as is everything in this area. Recommend this hotel if you don't mind staying in a room that is a little dated but is clean and comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just an 8-minute walk from Disneyland Park, this non-smoking family resort hotel features Castaway Cove - A Watery Pirate Playground! With slides, drench bucket, water canons, jacuzzi, toddler's wading pool and more, Castaway Cove is a great place for your whole family to play together! Also nestled within the lush, park-like grounds is the family friendly Garden Pool! With free parking, fridges and internet- HoJo Anaheim is the perfect choice for your family adventure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Howard Johnson Anaheim Hotel and Water Playground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel And Water Playground - Anaheim / Disneyland Park
- Howard Johnson Anaheim Hotel And Water Playground California
- Howard Johnson Hotel Anaheim California
- Anaheim Howard Johnson