My family and I stayed here the last week of July for 3 nights. The front desk people were very friendly and check in was easy also. We checked in at 3pm and our room was ready; we ddn't need to wait which was a plus for us since we have 2 kids. Room always cleaned daily, great walking distance to Disneyland-- about 10 min walk considering traffic, nearby restaurants, comfortable beds, no continental breakfast but we brought our own-- had microwave n lil freezer... Also had water park but we ddn't get a chance to take our kids there... We stayed in building 1 facing disneyland which is a plus because we had a great view of the nightly fireworks. It was loud but we really ddn't mind at all. Also the hotel was quiet at night... Overall, staying here for the very 1st time was excellent and we will be staying here again in our future travels. I recommend this hotel to anyone that has family...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just an 8-minute walk from Disneyland Park, this non-smoking family resort hotel features Castaway Cove - A Watery Pirate Playground! With slides, drench bucket, water canons, jacuzzi, toddler's wading pool and more, Castaway Cove is a great place for your whole family to play together! Also nestled within the lush, park-like grounds is the family friendly Garden Pool! With free parking, fridges and internet- HoJo Anaheim is the perfect choice for your family adventure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Howard Johnson Anaheim Hotel and Water Playground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel And Water Playground - Anaheim / Disneyland Park
- Howard Johnson Anaheim Hotel And Water Playground California
- Anaheim Howard Johnson
- Howard Johnson Hotel Anaheim California