2,260 results
All reviewsgift basketwafflesacross the streetcold stone creameryfree breakfastbunk bedsdisneyland entrancecottage cheeseclosest hotelno elevatormain gatecan't beat the locationvisiting disneylandthe breakfast areadouble queenhot itemsafter a long day
Reviewed 13 June 2011

I spent a good amount of time researching the hotels near Disneyland before booking. We decided to stay at Park Vue Inn for the following reasons:

1) Location: right across the street from Disneyland. We spent 4 days in Disneyland and California Adventure. We knew we would be very exhausted at the end of each day, so the closer the hotel the better.

2) Free hot breakfast and light supper: we ended up eating not only the breakfast but also the dinner every day during our entire stay. Saved big $$$.

3) Parking: We arrived at 11am. After checked in, we parked our car right in front of our room and went to Disneyland. I always saw available spots in the parking lot at any time. Parking was not an issue.

4) 3 queen 2-room suite: I was lucky to be able to book this type of room for 4 days. Originally I booked the queen-bunkbed room but I was glad I changed it. The bunkbed room was kind of too small for us (I took a peek when a room was being cleaned). The 2-room suite was very spacious. There were two queen beds in the first room and another queen bed in the 2nd bed room. Both rooms had a TV and an AC.

My room was downstairs near the end of the complex, next to the laundry room. At first I thought it would be noisy but actually it was not, except the morning we checked out, the guest upstairs were rolling their luggages at around 8am and it was quite noisy. Besides that, we were able to be awaken by the alarm clock every morning, not the noise. Outside the window of the 2nd bed room was Best Western Park Place Inn's parking lot.

The carpet in our room was not new, but it did not bother us at all. We always wear slippers indoor anyway.

The Wi-Fi was ok. I had no problem with it, but I only used it at late night.

The safe in the closet was in good size. I was able to put my iPad in. It is easy to use.

5) Celebrations: we were there to celebrate graduation and birthday. As many people have already said, we also got balloons, gift bags, and a small ice cream cake. In addition, the manager gave my birthday girl crayons, a coloring book and some other small stuff after we chatted with him in the dining room. Although my daughter is 16 yrs old already, she was so excited about the special presents!

However, there are two small things I don't like:
1) The toilet made big noise after flushing.
2) The AC was dirty.

Overall, I am very happy with Park Vue Inn and will definitely return.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
22  Thank pooh_bear_tx
Reviewed 12 June 2011

Every time we go to Disneland, we make it a point to stay at this wonderful hotel. Literally across the street from the main enterance, it is as close to Disneyland as the resort property. The staff is very friendly and attentative. This time we go a special treat. We got the hot tub suite, which was very moderately priced, and found a basket of "goodies" in our room which included a bottel of wine and lots of delisciuos fruit. The rooms are immaculate and very comfortable. There are several resturants within a block. It is absolutly ideal. We have stayed there about 10 times and we will be returning.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank AnneandRob
Reviewed 12 June 2011

Nice room, best pillows I have had in a hotel room for a while. We enjoyed the breakfast and the social hour each night. The fruit basket was a nice touch and the people were all very accommodating. We will definitely be staying here again. The kids loved the bunk beds.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Mins4444
Reviewed 12 June 2011

My wife and I stayed at the Park Vue specifically for visiting the Disneyland Parks. Our first impressions of the hotel were very positive. We were greeted warmly and checking in was a breeze. They had freshly baked cookies and juice, which were both complimentary. The hotel had more of a B&B feeling rather than a hotel, which we really liked. The staff were all fantastic. Only too happy to help with your inquiries, smiling, they looked genuinely happy to be working there.
The room we had was great, clean, tidy, nice size. The bed was comfortable for sleeping. We had a welcome letter and basket. The letter was personalized with our surname which I think is a great touch. And the basket had fruit and a bottle of wine! Very nice, these are the sort of touches that can make your stay very memorable.
The shower was a nice size, with the shower head being quite high (good for me as I'm 6'4"). Our stay had breakfast included. You had cereals, eggs ,bacon, waffles, juices, toast etc. The quality was very good, and topped up regularly. Nice start to your day.
The Park Vue also had a laundromat, washer/dryer, which we did use once, all good.
Now for the location....absolutely brilliant! The entrance to both Disneyland Parks is across the street from the hotel and about a 5 minute walk. You would need to stay at a Disney hotel to get closer. Also there is an IHOP restaurant right next door and a Cold Stone Creamery (great ice cream by the way & you get a discount when showing your room key) at the front of the hotel. A short walk down (about 2 minute walk) is a Tony Romas Restaurant, fantastic steak & ribs.
Overall our experience at the Park Vue was great. Great staff, location, amenities, we highly recommend staying here. And would stay here again when we come back.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Erwie-Dude
Reviewed 10 June 2011

This hotel has the best location right across the street. Nice breakfast included BUT the
Carpet in the rooms were DIRTY. This is a deal breaker for all of us. We will not stay here again because of this. We talked to 2 other families and they all had the same complaint about the Carpet in their rooms! Everyones white socks were black!
Sorry, but that's just GROSE.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family