2,260 results
All reviewsgift basketwafflesacross the streetcold stone creameryfree breakfastbunk bedsdisneyland entrancecottage cheeseclosest hotelno elevatormain gatecan't beat the locationvisiting disneylandthe breakfast areadouble queenhot itemsafter a long day
Reviewed 15 June 2011

I booked a room at the Park Vue Inn through Expedia.com about two months in advance of my stay based on the good to excellent reviews. The check-in process was smooth and professional. I was given a room with a queen bed and a bunk bed. The room could sleep four people comfortably. I asked to be moved into a room with just a queen bed, but there was no availability. I had no complaints about the room. It was closer to the front office and the gift shop, and was therefore, closer to Disneyland Resort. I suspect that the rooms further back are a bit quieter; there was considerable pedestrian traffic in front of the room. I did not avail myself to the free continental breakfast, but I'm sure it was nice and very welcome to the guests. This hotel is the most convenient for those budget travelers visiting Disneyland Resort. I've stayed at other hotels close to the main gate, and they were definitely not up to the standards of the Park Vue Inn. I would definitely return.

Room Tip: Book directly through the hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank Todd W
Reviewed 14 June 2011

The location of the hotel could not be beat. Walking to Disneyland entrance was short and only one traffic light to cross. The rooms were clean for the price and the service of cleaning not bad.The noise of other patrons wasn't too bad for the location. The services of dining was ok with Denny's close by and I-hop.

The beware part was do not leave anything of value in your room when you leave for the day, you will lose it. We lost an I-pod player with charger and headphones for a total of probably of a value of $300. Again DON'T LEAVE ANYTHING IN YOUR ROOM OF VALUE WHEN YOU GO TO THE PARK, YOU WILL LOSE IT.

Room Tip: Get the top floor if you can, less thumping above
6  Thank tiredtravelerasusual
ScalzoHospitality, Guest Relations Manager at Park Vue Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2011

Thank you for your review. We would like to speak to you in regards to these items, if you could please call the hotel. We have a great lost and found system in place that has been running quite flawlessly. We also provide safes in everyroom for valuables such as these. We even offer a safe at our front desk for items that may not fit in the in room safes. We thank you again for your time taken to review our hotel.

Reviewed 14 June 2011

We reserved 3 rooms for our family of various ages from 2 years to senior citizens. First off, I couldn't believe how close the walking distance between the hotel and Disneyland front gate. Even with my limited mobility, I was able to get back and forth. The rooms were spacious, comfortable and very clean. The staff was awesome. From the front desk clerk to maintenance/housekeeping personal, everyone was helpful and very friendly. They provided us a crib, wine, fresh fruit, hot chocolate and a birthday bouquet. I've stayed many times in Disney hotel and the hospitality was equal. THANK YOU Park Vue. We'll be back!

3  Thank socalchargerfan

Thank you so much, we are pleased to hear that your stay was Fantastic. We will see you again soon.

Reviewed 13 June 2011

We just returned from a fantastic 5 night stay and we would definitely return again if not for the dirty carpet! Location is the best and you can't beat the complimentary breakfast and dinner. The food is not the best but our young kids loved it so it worked well for us and saved us a bundle. The staff was very professional and friendly; just as good as any other hotel that we've ever stayed at.

Only complaint I have is what others have already touched upon... the carpet! On the first day, we were wondering why our sons' socks and jeans were so dirty and sure enough, it was the carpet. I know that the rooms must be heavily used since it is so close to Disneyland but they should really clean the carpets once in a while. It was the only negative thing about the otherwise great hotel but is enough for us to look elsewhere for our next visit to the area.

5  Thank flyaway4eva
Reviewed 13 June 2011

I spent a good amount of time researching the hotels near Disneyland before booking. We decided to stay at Park Vue Inn for the following reasons:

1) Location: right across the street from Disneyland. We spent 4 days in Disneyland and California Adventure. We knew we would be very exhausted at the end of each day, so the closer the hotel the better.

2) Free hot breakfast and light supper: we ended up eating not only the breakfast but also the dinner every day during our entire stay. Saved big $$$.

3) Parking: We arrived at 11am. After checked in, we parked our car right in front of our room and went to Disneyland. I always saw available spots in the parking lot at any time. Parking was not an issue.

4) 3 queen 2-room suite: I was lucky to be able to book this type of room for 4 days. Originally I booked the queen-bunkbed room but I was glad I changed it. The bunkbed room was kind of too small for us (I took a peek when a room was being cleaned). The 2-room suite was very spacious. There were two queen beds in the first room and another queen bed in the 2nd bed room. Both rooms had a TV and an AC.

My room was downstairs near the end of the complex, next to the laundry room. At first I thought it would be noisy but actually it was not, except the morning we checked out, the guest upstairs were rolling their luggages at around 8am and it was quite noisy. Besides that, we were able to be awaken by the alarm clock every morning, not the noise. Outside the window of the 2nd bed room was Best Western Park Place Inn's parking lot.

The carpet in our room was not new, but it did not bother us at all. We always wear slippers indoor anyway.

The Wi-Fi was ok. I had no problem with it, but I only used it at late night.

The safe in the closet was in good size. I was able to put my iPad in. It is easy to use.

5) Celebrations: we were there to celebrate graduation and birthday. As many people have already said, we also got balloons, gift bags, and a small ice cream cake. In addition, the manager gave my birthday girl crayons, a coloring book and some other small stuff after we chatted with him in the dining room. Although my daughter is 16 yrs old already, she was so excited about the special presents!

However, there are two small things I don't like:
1) The toilet made big noise after flushing.
2) The AC was dirty.

Overall, I am very happy with Park Vue Inn and will definitely return.

22  Thank pooh_bear_tx