2,260 results
All reviewsgift basketwafflesacross the streetcold stone creameryfree breakfastbunk bedsdisneyland entrancecottage cheeseclosest hotelno elevatormain gatecan't beat the locationvisiting disneylandthe breakfast areadouble queenhot itemsafter a long day
Reviewed 21 June 2011

This was our second visit to Park Vue. The beds were good for one person but with two it slumped to the center. We didn't like the pillows at all - too soft!
Overall the room was clean except for the carpet. The staff at check in and housecleaning were very nice. We ate breakfast a couple of times, it would be nice if we could take our breakfast to the room.
Proximity to Main gate seemed closer than DL and Paradise Pier resort hotels.

4  Thank Cattayhi
Reviewed 20 June 2011

This hotel is very conveniently located outside the Main Gate for Disneyland. It was easier to get back to our room there than to the report hotels inside the park (where we had stayed on a prior visit). Room rates are very competitive with others in that area. The size of the room was smallish/cozy, but very clean. My son loved the bunk beds in our room! The breakfast and light dinner food offered, and included in the room fee price, helped us stretch our food budget quite a bit. This is the best complimentary breakfast I have ever had at a hotel/motel. Hot "entree" choice each day, sausage or bacon, a waffle maker, pastries, fresh fruit, cold cereal, and assorted beverages. A welcome basket in the room upon arrival was a nice touch. The pool is not fancy, but good for a property of this size/type.

3  Thank RuthTM
Reviewed 17 June 2011

This hotel was right across the street from the entrance to Disney and the price was cheap, that's about all that was right with it. The breakfast doesn't open up until seven and when it does it is a nightmare. The room that it is served in is very small or you can eat outside where it is cold and rainy. You are not allowed to take the food back to your room for family, they actually will stop you if you try to leave with so much as a slice of toast. The food was very poor quality; think microwave bacon and stale bread. We only ate there one and then skipped it the next 2 days. The room seamed dirty. My daughter spilled some water on the floor and I put a bath towel on the floor to mop it up. When I picked up the towel it was totally black, this was immediately after maid service had been in to "clean." Location is great, but I think you can find something for the same price one or two hotels over that will be much more clean.

6  Thank KatieOlson
Reviewed 15 June 2011

I booked a room at the Park Vue Inn through Expedia.com about two months in advance of my stay based on the good to excellent reviews. The check-in process was smooth and professional. I was given a room with a queen bed and a bunk bed. The room could sleep four people comfortably. I asked to be moved into a room with just a queen bed, but there was no availability. I had no complaints about the room. It was closer to the front office and the gift shop, and was therefore, closer to Disneyland Resort. I suspect that the rooms further back are a bit quieter; there was considerable pedestrian traffic in front of the room. I did not avail myself to the free continental breakfast, but I'm sure it was nice and very welcome to the guests. This hotel is the most convenient for those budget travelers visiting Disneyland Resort. I've stayed at other hotels close to the main gate, and they were definitely not up to the standards of the Park Vue Inn. I would definitely return.

Room Tip: Book directly through the hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank Todd W
Reviewed 14 June 2011

The location of the hotel could not be beat. Walking to Disneyland entrance was short and only one traffic light to cross. The rooms were clean for the price and the service of cleaning not bad.The noise of other patrons wasn't too bad for the location. The services of dining was ok with Denny's close by and I-hop.

The beware part was do not leave anything of value in your room when you leave for the day, you will lose it. We lost an I-pod player with charger and headphones for a total of probably of a value of $300. Again DON'T LEAVE ANYTHING IN YOUR ROOM OF VALUE WHEN YOU GO TO THE PARK, YOU WILL LOSE IT.

Room Tip: Get the top floor if you can, less thumping above
6  Thank tiredtravelerasusual
ScalzoHospitality, Guest Relations Manager at Park Vue Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2011

Thank you for your review. We would like to speak to you in regards to these items, if you could please call the hotel. We have a great lost and found system in place that has been running quite flawlessly. We also provide safes in everyroom for valuables such as these. We even offer a safe at our front desk for items that may not fit in the in room safes. We thank you again for your time taken to review our hotel.