2,283 results
All reviews waffles cold stone creamery across the street free breakfast bunk beds main entrance disneyland entrance cottage cheese closest hotel no elevator can't beat the location visiting disneyland double queen the breakfast area hot items after a long day we've stayed
Reviewed 22 June 2011

We stayed here 4 nights recently on our West Coast tour. We chose it simply because of the great reviews on Trip Advisor and its close proximity to Disneyland. We were not disappointed. Staff very friendly and helpful. Great breakfast, plenty of choice. Rooms basic but clean, fresh towels every day. It was great popping in and out of Disney several times a day for a break, lunch, shopping or whatever. The hotel was excellent value for money and if we visit Disney again we would not stay anywhere else.

Room tip: Ask for a room on the second floor .
2  Thank Titch41966
ScalzoHospitality, Guest Relations Manager at Park Vue Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2011

Thank you for your review. We are currently working on the improvement of our hotel. On your next visit we hope to exceed your expectations onece again.

Reviewed 21 June 2011

This was our second visit to Park Vue. The beds were good for one person but with two it slumped to the center. We didn't like the pillows at all - too soft!
Overall the room was clean except for the carpet. The staff at check in and housecleaning were very nice. We ate breakfast a couple of times, it would be nice if we could take our breakfast to the room.
Proximity to Main gate seemed closer than DL and Paradise Pier resort hotels.

4  Thank Cattayhi
Reviewed 20 June 2011

This hotel is very conveniently located outside the Main Gate for Disneyland. It was easier to get back to our room there than to the report hotels inside the park (where we had stayed on a prior visit). Room rates are very competitive with others in that area. The size of the room was smallish/cozy, but very clean. My son loved the bunk beds in our room! The breakfast and light dinner food offered, and included in the room fee price, helped us stretch our food budget quite a bit. This is the best complimentary breakfast I have ever had at a hotel/motel. Hot "entree" choice each day, sausage or bacon, a waffle maker, pastries, fresh fruit, cold cereal, and assorted beverages. A welcome basket in the room upon arrival was a nice touch. The pool is not fancy, but good for a property of this size/type.

3  Thank RuthTM
Reviewed 17 June 2011

This hotel was right across the street from the entrance to Disney and the price was cheap, that's about all that was right with it. The breakfast doesn't open up until seven and when it does it is a nightmare. The room that it is served in is very small or you can eat outside where it is cold and rainy. You are not allowed to take the food back to your room for family, they actually will stop you if you try to leave with so much as a slice of toast. The food was very poor quality; think microwave bacon and stale bread. We only ate there one and then skipped it the next 2 days. The room seamed dirty. My daughter spilled some water on the floor and I put a bath towel on the floor to mop it up. When I picked up the towel it was totally black, this was immediately after maid service had been in to "clean." Location is great, but I think you can find something for the same price one or two hotels over that will be much more clean.

6  Thank KatieOlson
Reviewed 15 June 2011

I booked a room at the Park Vue Inn through Expedia.com about two months in advance of my stay based on the good to excellent reviews. The check-in process was smooth and professional. I was given a room with a queen bed and a bunk bed. The room could sleep four people comfortably. I asked to be moved into a room with just a queen bed, but there was no availability. I had no complaints about the room. It was closer to the front office and the gift shop, and was therefore, closer to Disneyland Resort. I suspect that the rooms further back are a bit quieter; there was considerable pedestrian traffic in front of the room. I did not avail myself to the free continental breakfast, but I'm sure it was nice and very welcome to the guests. This hotel is the most convenient for those budget travelers visiting Disneyland Resort. I've stayed at other hotels close to the main gate, and they were definitely not up to the standards of the Park Vue Inn. I would definitely return.

Room tip: Book directly through the hotel.
Date of stay: April 2011