“Great location to Disneyland! ”
Review of Park Vue Inn

Park Vue Inn
Ranked #10 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
“Great location to Disneyland! ”
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

Best hotel location if you are visiting Disneyland! The Free continental breakfast wasnt too bad either. The walk to Disneyland takes about 5-7 minutes, which was awesome because half way through the day we were able to take the kids back to the hotel, let them swim, take a nap for an hour or so nd then go back! The parking is free, 1 car per room. The parking area is a little tight, but is not a big deal. The only thing I did not like is that the workers came into my room while I was gone to take out the trash and fill any condiments such as coffee, cups etc.. this was my first time in a hotel and did not expect that. Now I know to next time, put the Do Not Disturb sign up before I leave. Other than that I enjoyed my stay and will definitely return when I go back to Disneyland. Also you can see the fireworks right from the room!

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank Katrina C

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (497)
Hope
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Third stay at this hotel (definitely not the last) and love it every time. They are constantly upgrading the rooms and the rooms are spotless, the beds comfortable and the pillows divine. The breakfast is great and no matter what time we came, we had seating and lots to eat. The parking is free which is great as most other hotels charge. The staff was friendly and pleasant to deal with especially the kitchen staff. A absolutely great place to stay.

Room Tip: stairs are a bit steep so if you have trouble with walking, choose a bottom room.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank nclfrequentflyers
Lilbourn
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We stayed here for 7 days for our recent trip to Disneyland and we loved it! The breakfast was awesome I loved the biscuits and gravy and the potatoes were GREAT!! I didn't have much interaction with the staff but what I did they were nice and helpful, the cold stone creamery in front was Awesome they sing a little song if you leave a tip and the lady who made our snacks did some cool little tricks with our ice cream, we had a queen with a bunk bed which the kids loved, the air conditioner was behind the bunk bed and didn't really feel like it put a lot of air out so I was worried about getting hot in the night but it was never a problem, room was very neat and clean and one day when it was serviced they made a puppy out of towels my kids loved that, and you can't beat the location its literally right across the street from Disneyland if we would have had to walk any further my kids wouldn't have made it! The pool was great and the deep end was 9ft so my kids liked being able to jump in and I loved the hot tub the whole area was always very clean. We were on the top floor and in the mornings if people would let there kids run around the balcony you could here it, I always made sure my kids weren't running no matter what time of day but some people I guess let their kids do what they want. If we ever get the opportunity to make another trip to Disneyland we will def be staying here again.

5 Thank Leslie L
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

The hotel is literally accross the road from disneyland. During our day at the park we were able to come back to the hotel and rest before going back for the night. Rooms are ok- typical motel style. Breakfast is simple but it is enough to get you through the morning- waffles, cereal, toast, pastries etc. Staff were ok too- just average, no bad experiences but nothing overly positive either. Best part is location. Will stay here again

• Stayed December 2013
2 Thank Chantelle S
Cranston, Rhode Island
Reviewed 9 August 2014

I was more than happy with the one night I stayed at the Park Vue Inn with my family. Perfect location for mid-day rest and pool break and to get to sleep immediately after leaving Disneyland after a long day. Literally a walk across a crosswalk to the Disneyland gate. The complimentary parking is a HUGE Plus. Great breakfast with choices galore, and a nice veranda to sit outside, and enjoy the California sun prior to starting the day. I will definitely stay at this hotel again if I am in the area. I love to be able to support a local business as well.
As an added benefit, one of my family members forgot an item by the pool. In many places, I'm not sure it would have been recovered. I called the next day, and the item was found, and will be returned to me. Customer service at its best.

4 Thank Largenoggin69
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Directly across the street from the Disnyland Gates on Harbor Blvd. Even closer than Disney parking with no extra charge. They even let us leave our car there all day after checkout. Nice clean room with a bunk bed for the kids. The breakfast was adequate with a limited selection. The staff was friendly and helpful. It would have been nice to have the TV mounted so that it could be seen from the bunk beds as well as the queen. If we ever go back to Disneyland we would definitely consider staying here again.

Room Tip: If you want the multiroom suite reserve it very early they fill up very quickly.
2 Thank Jarmijo
Richmond Hill, Canada
Reviewed 4 August 2014

From the first day to the last day we stayed the Park vue it was just great! The management, maintenance and cleaning staff were great, so helpful. The rooms are clean and re modeled. We had a 3 queen suite, great amount of room nicely done. As everyone says 5 minutes to Disney. Breakfast always hot and lots of it. Great pool and hot tub to chill out after a day at the park. We will definatly come back.

2 Thank BradHeather