Park Vue Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$148
US$124
  • Restaurant
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Anaheim Resort(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$151
  • Pool
Wyndham Garden Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$197
US$144
US$151
US$193
US$157
  • Restaurant
Kings Inn Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$121
US$113
US$280
US$245
BestWestern.com
  • Breakfast included
Stanford Inn & Suites(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$114
US$380
Travelocity
2,233 results
All reviewsgift basketwafflescold stone creameryacross the streetfree breakfastbunk bedsmain entrancedisneyland entranceclosest hotelfresh fruitcan't beat the locationno elevatorvisiting disneylandhot itemsthe breakfast areadouble queenwe've stayed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Have stayed in others in the area and this one is directly across the street light to cross into Disney. Nice newer remodeled spacious room with 2 beds and a mini fridge and microwave. Desk. Bathroom with tub. FREE parking and breakfast included waffles and the usual eggs, sausage, potatoes. Their wheat bread slices were fresh daily and very good taste.
Could see fireworks from Disney nightly from our window.
AC is in the back of the room so less noisy. Would always stay here again and recommend to anyone going to Disney. And the beds were comfy.

6  Thank Pat D
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Great 2 night stay on our family trip to Disneyland. I chose this hotel because of its location and great reviews. It did not disappoint. You can literally walk to Disneyland, which is right across the street. No need to take the car and pay to park. It's an older style motel, but the rooms have been renovated and are very comfortable and clean. They also have a fridge and microwave. We got a great rate with AAA discount also. Breakfast was a full hot breakfast and the hot items were different each day. Eggs, sausage, bacon, biscuits and gravy, waffles, hash browns and the usual assorted cereals, muffins and yogurts. You can sit on the 2nd floor patio and watch the fireworks from Disneyland at night. My daughter loved having a Cold Stone Creamery in the hotel, and they give 10% discount if you show your room key. The staff was very nice and helpful and always responded with "My pleasure" a la the Ritz Carlton. The pool and hot tub were sparkling and clean and was always stocked with towels. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the second floor, preferably an end unit. We had room 233. Nobody on one side of us. No elevator as this is an older style motel, so if stairs are a problem the second floor is not for you.
9  Thank Cinderbox
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

Best hotel location if you are visiting Disneyland! The Free continental breakfast wasnt too bad either. The walk to Disneyland takes about 5-7 minutes, which was awesome because half way through the day we were able to take the kids back to the hotel, let them swim, take a nap for an hour or so nd then go back! The parking is free, 1 car per room. The parking area is a little tight, but is not a big deal. The only thing I did not like is that the workers came into my room while I was gone to take out the trash and fill any condiments such as coffee, cups etc.. this was my first time in a hotel and did not expect that. Now I know to next time, put the Do Not Disturb sign up before I leave. Other than that I enjoyed my stay and will definitely return when I go back to Disneyland. Also you can see the fireworks right from the room!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Katrina C
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Third stay at this hotel (definitely not the last) and love it every time. They are constantly upgrading the rooms and the rooms are spotless, the beds comfortable and the pillows divine. The breakfast is great and no matter what time we came, we had seating and lots to eat. The parking is free which is great as most other hotels charge. The staff was friendly and pleasant to deal with especially the kitchen staff. A absolutely great place to stay.

Room Tip: stairs are a bit steep so if you have trouble with walking, choose a bottom room.
4  Thank nclfrequentflyers
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We stayed here for 7 days for our recent trip to Disneyland and we loved it! The breakfast was awesome I loved the biscuits and gravy and the potatoes were GREAT!! I didn't have much interaction with the staff but what I did they were nice and helpful, the cold stone creamery in front was Awesome they sing a little song if you leave a tip and the lady who made our snacks did some cool little tricks with our ice cream, we had a queen with a bunk bed which the kids loved, the air conditioner was behind the bunk bed and didn't really feel like it put a lot of air out so I was worried about getting hot in the night but it was never a problem, room was very neat and clean and one day when it was serviced they made a puppy out of towels my kids loved that, and you can't beat the location its literally right across the street from Disneyland if we would have had to walk any further my kids wouldn't have made it! The pool was great and the deep end was 9ft so my kids liked being able to jump in and I loved the hot tub the whole area was always very clean. We were on the top floor and in the mornings if people would let there kids run around the balcony you could here it, I always made sure my kids weren't running no matter what time of day but some people I guess let their kids do what they want. If we ever get the opportunity to make another trip to Disneyland we will def be staying here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family