“The best place to stay!”
Review of Park Vue Inn

Park Vue Inn
Ranked #10 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed 8 March 2010

We are return guests to the Park Vue Inn and we just love the friendly staff. The rooms are always clean and well kept. When you make a special request they always try to get you whatever you need. Our grandson knows that when we go to the "hotel" as he calls it, that all he has to do is ask for a balloon and he will not only get it, but be asked what color he wants. We love it there!

Paula McGee

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank CaliforniaPapa

Reviewed 2 March 2010

It's a good value for where it is located. The room was very clean and tidy. Ok decor and TV reception. We went down for my birthday and to my surprise when we came back to the room the manager left a basket with wine, balloons, chocolate and so much more. It was their way of saying "Happy Birthday". It was a great surprise. One great perk is there is a 24 hour IHOP next door. The only downfall is if you are on the second floor and there is a child running down the hall you can hear them the entire way down. Other then that it was a great place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank maleficent84mfg
Reviewed 25 February 2010

I recently gave a good review to this hotel, but I have had a terrible experience that has changed my mind! Shortly after returning home from our trip, my children started showing me strange bites on their arms and backs. I did some research and realized they were bed bug bites. They don't show up for 7 to 9 days after you have been bitten. I also realized we had seen one of these bugs climbing up the wall of the hotel, but I didn't know what it was, so I didn't worry about it. I e-mailed the hotel two weeks ago with my concern so they could address the problem, but they haven't responded. In my opinion, I have given them more than enough time to respond before going public with my complaint. If you google bed bugs, you will see what a terrible nightmare they are. You will also learn how to check for them, and avoid brining the nasty creatures home with you. I can not, in good faith, reccomend a hotel who will not address this issue, This experience has honestly made me scared to stay in a hotel/motel at all.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank utahdisneyfanatic
Reviewed 21 February 2010

I am a Disney annual passholder, so I'm in Anaheim quite often and have stayed at a variety of motels. It's wonderful to be able to leave Disneyland, walk across the street and find Park Vue Inn just at the right of the crosswalk.

Though the walls are thin and you can hear nearly everyone walking by your room, the noise factor is offset by the price of the night's stay, the really nice people behind the front desk and the great location.

I didn't eat their morning breakfast, but saw Belgian waffle makers in there. Come on, how many motels offer waffles with their free breakfast?

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled solo
2  Thank happyb27
Reviewed 18 February 2010

After being tricked into booking at the Ramada Limited Maingate (a mile from the Disney entrance and a complete dump), we walked from that reservation and booked at the Park Vue Inn. It was a very clean, had friendly staff, and was not only walking distance from the park but about as close as one could get without actually staying at a Disney hotel. Being able to walk 5 minutes to and from the Park Vue was a treat as very convenient!
The pool and hot tub were great. The breakfasts were also great with a good variety of choices. Bunk beds for the kids were an added bonus that we hadn't counted on.
It's not a 5 star Hilton but when staying beside Disney, you're going to spend most of your time there and just need a place to sleep or take a break for a while.
We'll go back.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank markheatherwill
Reviewed 13 February 2010

New guy at desk was very nice and apologetic since I waited for some time to be checked in. The girl helping him was rude and VERY unprofessional. Don't understand why she was training him at all. I think that erked me most about this hotel. The front desk workers don't acknowledge you at all. They look at you and keep walking. A decent hello and someone will be right with you would have been nice. You could hear them laughing at the back while the new guy was doing his best. Kudos to him.
We did get a room closest to the front which was GREAT. The location is GREAT. Only reason why I would want to stay there again especially if you have young children. Don't care to much to ride the ART I've stayed at other surrounding hotels but loved the fact that Park Vue is really close. The entrance is just right in front. Walking is so much easier when it's that close.
The rooms were tidy but ewww the smell as you walk right in. Ive read reviews about the rooms prior to my visit but decided to just go ahead and try but its true. The rooms do smell. Which was a negative.
PRO:
-LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION..ENOUGH SAID
-oh and the iHOP which was a few feet away.
CON:
-A few front desk people. Keep in mind only a few of them. Some of them were great. I rate a 3 on service because of the new guy and housekeeping they were always smiling.
-The SMELL of the room.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family
3  Thank meluvfoodntravel
Reviewed 12 February 2010

We stayed at the Park Vue for 7 nights and it was wonderful. The hotel is right across the street from the main entrance to Disneyland which is great when you are traveling with small children. The breakfast was amazing, eggs, fresh waffles, fruit, pastries, cereal, bacon, sausage, and a variety of juices. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Our room had a queen bed and bunk beds and we had enough room for our portable crib. This was our second stay at this hotel, and we will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family