“Great location, Enjoyed our stay” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Park Vue Inn

Park Vue Inn
Ranked #10 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Roseville, California
“Great location, Enjoyed our stay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2010

The location is great, the staff was friendly and helpful they were quick to correct any problems. The only complaint I have is the beds are alittle firm and noise, and the pillows are terrible (bring your own ).

• Stayed February 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank rsvl5

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (490)
Camp Verde, AZ
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2010

The rooms were clean, the bunk beds were comfortable and sturdy! They accomodated us when we arrived early. They left a complimentary welcome basket for us after we arrived. The prices were very reasonable, especially with the breakfast! It was served on a nice balcony and had everything you could have wanted for breakfast, with ladies working hard to keep it stocked and clean. The location couldn't have been better with lots of dining, at a walking distance. Nice, clean gym with new equipement and a TV. You could easily park right outside your room. The maintenence team was busy keeping things clean and updated while we were there. We will definately be back next year!

• Stayed March 2010, travelled with family
California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2010

We are return guests to the Park Vue Inn and we just love the friendly staff. The rooms are always clean and well kept. When you make a special request they always try to get you whatever you need. Our grandson knows that when we go to the "hotel" as he calls it, that all he has to do is ask for a balloon and he will not only get it, but be asked what color he wants. We love it there!

Paula McGee

• Stayed March 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank CaliforniaPapa
Grants Pass, Oregon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2010

It's a good value for where it is located. The room was very clean and tidy. Ok decor and TV reception. We went down for my birthday and to my surprise when we came back to the room the manager left a basket with wine, balloons, chocolate and so much more. It was their way of saying "Happy Birthday". It was a great surprise. One great perk is there is a 24 hour IHOP next door. The only downfall is if you are on the second floor and there is a child running down the hall you can hear them the entire way down. Other then that it was a great place to stay.

• Stayed March 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank maleficent84mfg
Utah
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2010

I recently gave a good review to this hotel, but I have had a terrible experience that has changed my mind! Shortly after returning home from our trip, my children started showing me strange bites on their arms and backs. I did some research and realized they were bed bug bites. They don't show up for 7 to 9 days after you have been bitten. I also realized we had seen one of these bugs climbing up the wall of the hotel, but I didn't know what it was, so I didn't worry about it. I e-mailed the hotel two weeks ago with my concern so they could address the problem, but they haven't responded. In my opinion, I have given them more than enough time to respond before going public with my complaint. If you google bed bugs, you will see what a terrible nightmare they are. You will also learn how to check for them, and avoid brining the nasty creatures home with you. I can not, in good faith, reccomend a hotel who will not address this issue, This experience has honestly made me scared to stay in a hotel/motel at all.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank utahdisneyfanatic
Alaska
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2010

I am a Disney annual passholder, so I'm in Anaheim quite often and have stayed at a variety of motels. It's wonderful to be able to leave Disneyland, walk across the street and find Park Vue Inn just at the right of the crosswalk.

Though the walls are thin and you can hear nearly everyone walking by your room, the noise factor is offset by the price of the night's stay, the really nice people behind the front desk and the great location.

I didn't eat their morning breakfast, but saw Belgian waffle makers in there. Come on, how many motels offer waffles with their free breakfast?

• Stayed February 2010, travelled solo
2 Thank happyb27
Edmonton
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2010

After being tricked into booking at the Ramada Limited Maingate (a mile from the Disney entrance and a complete dump), we walked from that reservation and booked at the Park Vue Inn. It was a very clean, had friendly staff, and was not only walking distance from the park but about as close as one could get without actually staying at a Disney hotel. Being able to walk 5 minutes to and from the Park Vue was a treat as very convenient!
The pool and hot tub were great. The breakfasts were also great with a good variety of choices. Bunk beds for the kids were an added bonus that we hadn't counted on.
It's not a 5 star Hilton but when staying beside Disney, you're going to spend most of your time there and just need a place to sleep or take a break for a while.
We'll go back.