“All I needed was a clean single room, closeby” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Inn & Suites - Anaheim Resort

Quality Inn & Suites - Anaheim Resort
Ranked #70 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Redlands, California
“All I needed was a clean single room, closeby”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

Great little bargain. Although they were undergoing construction while I was there, there was still plenty of free parking and they let me stay parked on the day after I checked out. small pool, small breakfast and smallest room I've ever stayed in, but perfect for just one person. Didn't spend any time at all in the room during the day, because there was so much to do "elsewhere"... I was meeting friends at the park for a two day stay, and this was exactly what I wanted. Close enough to walk from the hotel, close to other restaurants, free parking, free internet and a clean quiet room. I ran the AC and didn't notice the freeway, but you might if you're accustomed to total silence.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (136)
Quincy, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

They have very friendly staff. Breakfast are available and are simple and healthy. Microwave oven and coffee/tea available in-room. High speed internet access available in-room. Walking distance to Disneytown and Disneyland. There are also fast food restaurants nearby. I would recommend it to my friends and relatives on vacation for the Disneyland experience. - A. Basilio

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank RlynB
QIManagement, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites - Anaheim Resort, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
We're very happy that you had a great time! A big thanks for taking the time to let us know about your stay. Hopefully we'll get to see you again.
Pasco, Washington
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

We were greeted by a very nice man at front desk at check in. Our 13 yr old son has Cystic Fibrosis and frankly I was I tad worried prior to checking in regards to cleanliness reviews I had read. We were relieved to see the room was very clean. Our biggest complaint would have to be the smoking of customers outside of the rooms. We had to rush our child through groups of smokers. He has never been so exposed to so much 2nd hand smoke. We are from Washington State and must have stronger smoking laws. Breakfast was good not great but a big money saver. We were able to see the fireworks from our front balcony and couldn't hear the highway from our room. First morning tub was clogged. Left a note.was fixed asap. We would stay here again. Excellent price so close to park.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Amy F
Thank you for choosing to stay with us on you recent visit. We're so happy that everything went well and we hope to meet you again on your next trip to Anaheim.
Olympia, Washington
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

I reserved a room for 3, 3 beds online. I get there and it is a 170 square foot room with one queen size bed. I go to the office...Well the online beds is a "request" and we honor it if we can. I asked for a roll away bed. No roll away was delivered. i slept in my car the first night. The second night after coming back from the Park. No bed. I asked again. At 11:30 one was delivered. However now we can not open the entry door. We have to open it half way, lean against the bed and close the door.....well OK. On check out I get charged extra for the bed, for all days, not just the days it was there. Finally a guy came out from the back and said he would take care of it. I get home and find that I have been charged double plus the extra bed on my credit card. I called the hotel. 2 1/2 weeks later the double charge and the bed was removed. I still payed for the original reservation, but at least that last manager did a little for me. I really wish they would have at least given me a free stay later if not taken off all the charges.

Room Tip: Look at the room before you pay. Some rooms are tiny even if they have the proper beds!
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Robert L
QIManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites - Anaheim Resort, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. We apologize that the rollaway bed didn't didn't reach you immediately and the fact that you were double charged. We are currently investigating both situations to ensure that these matters don't happen again.
We hope you will reconsider and give us the opportunity to accommodate you again in the future.
Joe
Guest relations
New Mexico
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

I have stayed here about 3 years ago. It was a good experience. I wish I could say the same this time around. The only positive thing I can say is that their staff is awesome.

Besides that, there is MAJOR construction going on. This is not just a small remodel. This is loud heavy machinery working, half the hotel gone type of construction. Being awoken at 6:30am by a jack hammer outside your window isnt exactly something I would consider "vacation" accomodations.

Half their property is gone, so they moved the breakfast room to a small meeting room that would only fit 10 people at maximum. So forget about the breakfast if you cant fit in the room, free breakfast was a large reason why we chose this place. Needless to say, mcdonalds was a better choice that a free breakfast.

I would NOT stay here again, at least until that construction is done, which, by the looks of it would not be completed within the next year.

• Stayed June 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank jovez01
QIManagement, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites - Anaheim Resort, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Thank you for expressing you concerns regarding your recent visit. We understand your frustration and apologize profusely for not exceeding your expectations. We do appreciate your kind words regarding our staff, it really help to motivate our crew.
We hope that you will stay with us again in the future, it would be our pleasure to serve you again.
Thank you.
Phoenix, Arizona
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

We have stayed at this hotel once before with our two young children and liked the affordability and close proximity to Disneyland. This time we also got a fantastic rate, but there were several concerns. The whole front of the property had construction going on with wooden planks for walk ways. They offered a shuttle, but you had to pay for it, so we declined. Each day we maneuvered the wooden planks and watched out for large construction vehicles on our walk to Disney. One day they were using a jackhammer and it was quite loud. We didn't know about the construction going on prior to our arrival. In our room, it appeared clean, but the bathroom door didn't lock and the hot and cold water faucets were switched on the sink. One night there was nothing more I wanted to do then take a shower after a long, hot day at Disney, but there was no hot water! We called the front desk and they said it would be back on in half an hour, but when we tried again it still wasn't warm, it was getting late, and we gave up. The breakfast was alright, but we would have liked if it started at 6:00am or at least started promptly at 6:30 so as not to be in a rush to get to Disney early. Twice during our stay the housekeeping staff knocked loudly on our door when all of us were sleeping and woke us up even though we put the "Do not Disturb" sign on our door. Next time we may consider spending extra money somewhere else to hopefully have a more peaceful stay.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank nnash07
QIManagement, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites - Anaheim Resort, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to give us your input. We apologize for any inconvenience experienced during your recent visit. Your comments have been taken very seriously and every effort is being made to address each one(water issues, housekeepers knocking on doors, etc) accordingly. It's disappointing to learn that we did not exceed your expectations. We hope that you will reconsider and give us the opportunity to accommodate you again in the future.
Joe
Anaheim Quality Inn & Suites.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

The hotel was the best priced hotel we found within the shortest distance of Disneyland. Easily a 10-15 minute walk to the gate. Were worried as the rooms are so close to the highway but never heard any noise in our room. Complimentary breakfast was nice nothing special but then again wasn't expecting a huge breakfast if we wanted one we could go out.
Only issue we had with our stay was the wifi was a bit slow and hard to connect at times but then again we were on holidays so we weren't worried about checking emails.... They can wait.
Defiantly going back next time I we go to Disneyland.

Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
QIManagement, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites - Anaheim Resort, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We apologize about the internet speed, it is usually very fast. We will have it checked-out immediately. We hope to see you again on you next trip to Disneyland. Thanks again.