Clarion Hotel Anaheim Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Anaheim Marriott(Anaheim)
Dolphin's Cove Resort(Anaheim)
1,025 results
All reviewsan older hotelanaheim resorttoy story parking lotbusiness centertwo double bedsart busgift shopmini fridgenear disneylandafter a long dayvisiting disneylandparkscvsfireworks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Our main concern when we came to Disneyland was being within walking distance of the hotel. We had originally wanted to book a different hotel but our agent steered us towards the Clarion and I'm so glad he did. The hotel was large but homey. The continental breakfast was great and even included Disney themed waffles that you can bake yourself. The staff was very helpful in helping us to secure shuttle passes for the days we didn't want to walk and also making sure our room was as expected. I kept telling my husband that I couldn't believe how nice the hotel was and how inexpensive. We had a small refrigerator that was perfect for accommodating my food because I have a lot of allergies and need to pack my own. I had read online that the refrigerator was small but it is the same as I have had in any hotel that offers a refrigerator and I didn't think it was small at all. The bed was clean and comfortable as was the room. The hotel was quiet even though they were hosting a youth group. I will always stay here from now on when I am visiting Disneyland...which is often!

Room Tip: I believe all of the rooms would be the same quality as our room...quiet, clean and roomy.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank oceangrlz
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

The front desk staff were very very friendly and very helpful. Very kid friendly. ..nice pool area...dining room experience was great...staff treated us like we were apart of their family especially front desk attendant Charles Very close to everything. ..shopping..Disneyland...Knotts Berry Farm just few exits down freeway. Outlet shopping mall close by...everything accessible by shuttle bus or walking...room were clean and spacious and the view from the huge window was amazing as we were able to turn off lights and clearly have a great view of Disneyland Fireworks. ...I would recommend family and friends to stay here....also a big thank you to Emelys for getting us all checked in due to my reservation with expedia.com being messed up...she fixed quickly and got us into our room....good price. .good people..fun experience.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank whiteprincesss
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank Elizabeth for her AWESOME customer service. Whenever I had a question about the area she knew the answer. If you are in need, please ask Elizabeth. Now, as for the room. It was really nice. Elizabeth had us on the 5th floor and on our balcony we saw the fireworks from Disney each night. There were a few items that should have been fixed. Our rug in the room by the air conditioner was wet and the air conditioner itself was leaking water and formed a puddle out on the balcony. There were no chairs on the balcony and with such a great view we wished we could have sat there and watched the fireworks. We would go there again. Nothing is perfect and I believe its a great value.

Room Tip: Do your research. Never pay full price for a room.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Heathernelson445
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We wanted an economy hotel with reasonable access to the park and we got it! What we didn't plan on was tireless and affable service from the staff. We we particularly well cared for by Manuel, Arturo and Charlie at breakfast, lunch and dinner. While we didn't spend much time in the hotel it was clean and more than adequate for our needs and price range.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank HappyTravelerfromWA
Reviewed 17 July 2014

First of all, the location of this hotel is absolutely fantastic. Because of its location, my friends and I were able to enjoy the nightlife of the WonderCon/Disney Area and not have to wander too far off from this hotel.

Booking through WonderCon (or rather CCI) made the process easy and the $99 a night was unbelievable. Well, turned out to be true. Upon arriving, we were told that parking in the hotel lot is an additional $14 a night. That's right, even if you're booked in this very hotel, you will still be charged an additional $14 fee to park in the building's lot.

Secondly, the wi-fi service was very bad. I was attending WonderCon for both business and pleasure, being a reporter for a film website. The wi-fi connection only sometimes worked and when it did, it was only for a matter of minutes before it would entirely disconnect.

The cafe in the lobby area actually served pretty good breakfast and the price was not atrociously expensive or anything of that nature. Our room was very clean and the hotel overall was pretty quiet, a nice luxury after an all day even such as a convention.

In summary, the hotel was clean, service was great, and the in house food was good (prices were okay). But ultimately, the $14 fee for parking is pointless. They might as well have just tacked that on to the price and made the cost of the room $113 a night.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank eduardovictory