“TRAVELERS DELIGHT”

Ranked #83 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
New York City, New York
“TRAVELERS DELIGHT”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Even though this is one of the older Hotels in Anaheim i would say 99.9% of the staff are very professional and makes the experience one that you would definitely return or recommend to others for a family vacation. Looking at the over all cost for a vacation to enjoy within ones budget this hotel could not be beat even with all the small issues other travelers may have posted .
My only issue with this property that i would "alert" others to avoid is the front desk representative by the name of (Lauren.) This young lady in most of other guest we've spoken to during our trip is to be very rude and unprofessional to say the least. I could only inform others not to judge this property by a front desk rep that needs hospitality training but to judge this vacation hotel by the family affordable rates they charge and the overall
99.99 % professional assistance the staff extend to all of their guest

Room Tip: Always choose the Double suite or King suite which are approx $30 a night higher in rate but a huge...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank KEN C

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (170)
Rochester, New York
Reviewed 31 July 2014

As several people have said, this is an older hotel, but clean. It is about a 15 minute walk to Disneyland. Must be most people staying here don't have a vehicle because parking lot is small but finding a spot was never an issue.

Room Tip: Request a room away from stairs, they slam shut loudly. I felt bad for other guests everytime I used...
1 Thank Familytravelers6_11
Greenfield, California
Reviewed 30 July 2014

our room was dirty the door to our room didn't close all the way the front desk staff was rude the soda machines didn't work on our floor or on the other floors so you had 2 go 2 the first floor to get anything the "continental breakfast " was gross

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Ashley S
Cardiff, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 July 2014

The Clarion Hotel is perfect location if you are travelling to Disney. The downside of this hotel though is it is very out of date. The first problem was the loud air conditioning unit in the room. Other things were you could here the next rooms taps and toilet so there was not much if any sound proofing. And the biggest problem was the cleanliness of the room as in many placed there was a build up of dust, and stray long hairs were found in many areas such as the bedding, around the bath and in towels. We also noticed there was loud noise from people running along the corridor and graffiti in the lifts and rooms (such as the bedside drawer).

Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Our main concern when we came to Disneyland was being within walking distance of the hotel. We had originally wanted to book a different hotel but our agent steered us towards the Clarion and I'm so glad he did. The hotel was large but homey. The continental breakfast was great and even included Disney themed waffles that you can bake yourself. The staff was very helpful in helping us to secure shuttle passes for the days we didn't want to walk and also making sure our room was as expected. I kept telling my husband that I couldn't believe how nice the hotel was and how inexpensive. We had a small refrigerator that was perfect for accommodating my food because I have a lot of allergies and need to pack my own. I had read online that the refrigerator was small but it is the same as I have had in any hotel that offers a refrigerator and I didn't think it was small at all. The bed was clean and comfortable as was the room. The hotel was quiet even though they were hosting a youth group. I will always stay here from now on when I am visiting Disneyland...which is often!

Room Tip: I believe all of the rooms would be the same quality as our room...quiet, clean and roomy.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank oceangrlz
Seaside, Oregon
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

The front desk staff were very very friendly and very helpful. Very kid friendly. ..nice pool area...dining room experience was great...staff treated us like we were apart of their family especially front desk attendant Charles Very close to everything. ..shopping..Disneyland...Knotts Berry Farm just few exits down freeway. Outlet shopping mall close by...everything accessible by shuttle bus or walking...room were clean and spacious and the view from the huge window was amazing as we were able to turn off lights and clearly have a great view of Disneyland Fireworks. ...I would recommend family and friends to stay here....also a big thank you to Emelys for getting us all checked in due to my reservation with expedia.com being messed up...she fixed quickly and got us into our room....good price. .good people..fun experience.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank whiteprincesss
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank Elizabeth for her AWESOME customer service. Whenever I had a question about the area she knew the answer. If you are in need, please ask Elizabeth. Now, as for the room. It was really nice. Elizabeth had us on the 5th floor and on our balcony we saw the fireworks from Disney each night. There were a few items that should have been fixed. Our rug in the room by the air conditioner was wet and the air conditioner itself was leaking water and formed a puddle out on the balcony. There were no chairs on the balcony and with such a great view we wished we could have sat there and watched the fireworks. We would go there again. Nothing is perfect and I believe its a great value.

Room Tip: Do your research. Never pay full price for a room.
1 Thank Heathernelson445