Red Lion Hotel Anaheim Resort
US$149
US$146
US$131
  • Pool
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Anaheim Resort(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$163
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$177
US$108
HolidayInn.com
US$470
2,229 results
All reviewsbreakfast buffetminute walkfire pitconvention centerright next doortoy story parking lotcoffee makernear disneylandbeds were comfortableoatmealmini fridgeafter a long dayart busdisney parksdisneyland tripihopshuttle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Booked here for Blizzcon 2013. Overall nice, but a few 'misses' on some simple things. Shower had little pressure. I should have complained then but didn't figure much could be done and by the time I realized it, I had unpacked and wasn't up for changing rooms.

The gym is pretty decent. Filtered water dispenser, towels and TV for your workout. I was hoping to have a pull up bar but it wasn't meant to be.

One thing that would be a nice touch is if they offered a free coffee/beverage in the lobby as you wait for your shuttle after check out. It just seemed 'nickle and dime'-ish, since the coffee wasn't especially great. It would give a nice last impression as people leave.

Overall, no real deal breakers, nothing awful. Just a few things that could make it better.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Chris A, Director of Rooms at Red Lion Hotel Anaheim Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2013

Thank you for your tips and suggestions! We will definitely be taking your comments into consideration. We would like all our guests to feel comfortable and definitely not nickled and dimed. I will have our Engineers take a look into your comment about the water pressure, but always know you can call us if there is something that is not working properly. Thank you for staying with us and I look forward to you staying with us again in the near future! Best regards!

Reviewed 10 November 2013

The hotel is in a great location, very close to Disneyland and several restaurants. Grounds are clean, check-in was friendly and efficient. However, the rooms are a bit antispectic looking for my tastes, especially the faux tile wall paper giving the room the feel of a surgery room than a comfortable hotel room. The room generally seems clean and function but *not* "comfortable", "warm" and "inviting".

The hotel is starting to show some signs of wear and tear, especially around the doors where there are a lot of dings and dents. The tub also had discoloration too, and one of the fixtures on the floor was loose.

For a family on a budget, this hotel will do.

Parking is NOT free, it is 14.00 per night, a bit hefty for this area?

Also, breakfast is not included, it is ~10.00 for adults, kids under 6 eat free, however, next door to the hotel is an iHop which may have better food (if not, there are lots of other restaurants within walking/driving distance).

Internet is HORRIBLE at this hotel - it is even slower than dial-up internet! I was only able to download at 5 - 10KB/s which is unacceptable. I called their support line a couple times of times, and they rebooted the equipment once, but that only resolved the issue temporary for <1 hour minutes. In this day and age, Internet connectivty should not be a second thought but one that is actively addressed - for some, such as me on business travel, broken Internet is like a broken toilet or shower!

Rooms only have two accessible power plugs; considering the number of electronics people have these days, the rooms should be wired with more plugs.

I noticed in the lobby the hotel wants to be #1 on Tripadvisor, but they have some ways to go. Service wise they're fine (nice people), however, the rooms need a make over (the wall paper is awful) and they definitely need a better internet provider.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for your honest feedback. This type of information is exactly what we need to hear. I want to ensure that all of our guests experience a stay where we exceed their expectations and based on your comments we have things to improve. I must share with you that I agree with your comments regarding the internet access. The hotel is currently in negotiations with our internet service provider to increase our bandwidth to solve this issue. Also, I have shared your feedback with our Department Managers and together we will look into solutions to address your concerns. Again, I want to thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us and I hope that you will come back soon. Best regards!

Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

Stayed at the Red Lion for 8 nights in a fireworks view room. Friendly staff, very helpful. Breakfast is good, snack bar also good if your on the run. Coin laundry a life saver. Room was clean but cleaners could have done more - the dust on our bedside tables was a bit ridiculous. 1 stop bus to Disneyland and tours can be easily booked at reception. Will be back for sure our next Disney trip.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us. I am thrilled to read that you chose us for your vacation! I am sorry to read about your comment relating to dust. I have shared your feedback with our Housekeeping Team and I want to assure you we are taking measures to correct this. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance when you book your next stay with us. Thank you again for choosing our hotel. Best regards!

Reviewed 8 November 2013 via mobile

I stayed her about here February of 2012 and loved it here. I am an annual pass holder of Disneyland, so my group and I bounce around different hotels to see which is the best for us. And I've stayed at some pretty awful hotels. Not here!!!

This is the one hotel we've stayed at and never had a problem. Ever. We've always enjoyed our stay here. The rooms are clean, the beds are extremely comfy. Pillows are great but to one of my friends they are hard.

The bathroom is clean and bright for doing your hair or whatever.

The shuttle to the parks stops right outside the hotel. They have a kiosk to purchase multiple and single day shuttle passes.

We love staying here!!! Cannot wait to be back in the area to stay here again!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Chris A, Director of Rooms at Red Lion Hotel Anaheim Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2013

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. It gives me great joy to see that we continue to meet your standards. We greatly appreciate your loyalty. If there is anything I can be of assistance please feel free to contact me or the hotel directly. We are also very excited for your return. Best regards!

Reviewed 6 November 2013

I have stayed in this hotel on two different trips to Disneyland and have been very pleased both times. Friendly staff, clean and modern rooms, reasonable priced, and a comfortable stay. Very close to disneyland and there is an ihop directly next door.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Chris A, Director of Rooms at Red Lion Hotel Anaheim Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2013

Thank you for your feedback. It gives me great satisfaction to see that you continue to enjoy your stay with us. Thank you very much for your loyalty, it means a lot to us. If you need any assistance booking your next stay with us please feel free to contact me directly. Looking forward to having you back soon! Best regards!