Red Lion Hotel Anaheim Resort
  • Restaurant
US$138
US$135
US$175
Portofino Inn & Suites Anaheim Hotel(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$116
Hotels.com
US$181
US$174
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$166
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Indigo Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$153
Kings Inn Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$632
US$613
US$834
US$792
Hotwire.com
  • Restaurant
2,239 results
All reviewsbreakfast buffetminute walkfire pitconvention centerright next doortoy story parking lotcoffee makernear disneylandbeds were comfortableoatmealmini fridgeafter a long dayart busdisney parksdisneyland tripihopshuttle
Reviewed 16 April 2014

The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. The location was great for access to Disneyland and the Convention Center. I would definatly not recommend the restaurant, it was very disappointing. Our service was terrible; we ordered two glasses of wine, two lemonades, two plates of spaghetti and a chicken caesar salad with breadsticks. My daughter had to wait 10 minutes after we received our spaghetti for her salad. The chicken appeared to be frozen pieces that were reheated in the microwave and thrown on her salad with a side of dressing. The spaghetti was very bland but tasted fine. In all the entire meal was very plain and very overpriced at $80 (including tip) for 3 people.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Chris A, Director of Rooms at Red Lion Hotel Anaheim Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We want to ensure a comfortable and enjoyable experience. We are sorry that you did not experience that when you dined with us. We would like you to know that we will do all we can to make things right. If you are not satisfied with your meal, please let us know. We hope that we can improve our services the next time you visit us again. Thank you for your feedback. Best regards!

Reviewed 15 April 2014

The room was spacious and clean with a large bathroom facility. The hotel front desk helped us out by printing our boarding passes when the software was not working properly in the business center. Just a two block walk to Disney parks. Really enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Red Lion Hotels

Thank you for staying with us! I am pleased to know you found our Front Desk Staff helpful! Please keep us in mind the next time you visit Anaheim! Thank you again for staying with us and I look forward to your next stay. Best regards!

Reviewed 14 April 2014

We were there for a cheerleading competition that was held at the Convention Center. Location was great, the hotel was very clean and the staff excellent. We have stayed here before and plan to stay again next year.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Red Lion Hotels

Thank you for being a loyal guest of our hotel. We appreciate your loyalty! We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and we are excited to have you back! Please be sure to let us know if we can be of assistance with your next reservation. Best regards!

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Honestly this was one of the worst hotel experiences I have had. They originally gave us a room that was upgraded to a premium room with a view of Disneyland and the fire works. It was on the first floor and had a view of the courtyard opposite Disneyland. I asked the lady checking us in how we would possibly be able to see the fireworks she assured me we could. As we made our way to the room I asked another employee who was walking the hall if we could and she said yes. Well, there was absolutely no way possible. The room, for a premium price, was filthy and smelled. The bunk beds were cute, but the chairs in the room were gross and I wouldn;t even let me kids sit on them. We ended up going and requesting another room that actually had a view and the gentleman at the desk was very sweet and said we wouldn't have seen anything in the old room. The new room was identicle, just no bunk beds and it was the most uncomfortablebed I have ever slept on. The hotel seemed dusty and old. Room service didn't open until 6:30 and when I called the night before to order ahead of time they were closed. Very dissapointing to say the least.
The pool towels were a JOKE. Oversized handtowels that felt like sand paper on your skin, Unreal.
I will never return to a Red Lion and truly with all the options I would absolutely go somewhere else.

1  Thank Heidi B
RL_Customer_Care, Manager at Red Lion Hotel Anaheim Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

I want to thank you for sharing you experience with us and I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay. I would also like to apologize for the misunderstandings you had with my team. I will be sure to have discussions with them to be clearer in their explanations of our room types. I will also follow-up with our Housekeeping Team to ensure we look into your cleanliness concerns. I want all of my guests to be able to enjoy their stay and I will do all I can to make sure that we make things right. I hope that you will come back and give us another try. Best regards!

Reviewed 14 April 2014

We had a great time, we upgraded to a great view of Disneyland fireworks which we really enjoyed. My only complaint was that they did not have a Jacuzzi I did not know that until I checked in. I wish they would take out one fire pit and put a Jacuzzi in it's place and then everything would of been perfect! Very friendly staff. And the beds were very comfy.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for providing your feedback! I will definitely pass on your suggestion about a Jacuzzi to our Management Team. Thank you for staying with us and I look forward to having you back again soon. Best regards!