Very good option in Anaheim area! You are close (less than a 5 minutes walk) from the Disney Boardwalk (less than a 5 minutes walk) and 5 minutes to Disney’s garage. However, if you’re staying more than one day you can use the bus.
We don’t have kids, but it’s the perfect place. Swimming pool, basketball court, coin laundry facilities (several machines), and a small shop with groceries…
Everything clean, nice staff, nice room, the breakfast had plenty of choices, maybe the area is small in relation to the so many guests that the hotel have, free Wi-Fi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A very unique all suite condo style hotel located 1/2 mile from Disneyland. All suites have fully equipped kitchens & full size pull out sofa sleepers. We offer suites that can accommodate up to 8 people. We offer the following free amenities: breakfast, grocery shopping services, complimentary parking, wireless internet, business center usage, and more. Our guests have access to purchasing Disneyland park tickets through our on property Disney Desk. On property fire pit & BBQ Grills available for guest use. Pet Friendly ($100 non refundable pet fee for up to 2 pets per room). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Inn Anaheim Maingate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Anaheim Maingate Hotel Anaheim
- Anaheim Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Anaheim Maingate California