This is a great alternative to the Grand Californian, Disneyland Hotel, or Paradise Pier hotels. You get to ditch the car and just walk. And you get much more room at a much lower price. A full 1 or even 2 BR apartment with full kitchen, and an easy walk to the park gate.
We stay at a lot of Residence Inns. Admittedly this one is a bit dated- not updated like 95% of their properties. But, it still works.
If your main priority is proximity to the parks, and you don't want to spend the extra $$$$$$ for the Dismey hotels, this is worth strongly considering.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A very unique all suite condo style hotel located 1/2 mile from Disneyland. All suites have fully equipped kitchens & full size pull out sofa sleepers. We offer suites that can accommodate up to 8 people. We offer the following free amenities: breakfast, grocery shopping services, complimentary parking, wireless internet, business center usage, and more. Our guests have access to purchasing Disneyland park tickets through our on property Disney Desk. On property fire pit & BBQ Grills available for guest use. Pet Friendly ($100 non refundable pet fee for up to 2 pets per room). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Residence Inn Anaheim Maingate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Anaheim Maingate Hotel Anaheim
- Anaheim Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Anaheim Maingate California