Stayed two nights in an upstairs studio on a family visit to Disneyland. The room was spacious: queen bed, sofa bed, full kitchen with appliances, 3 closets, nice vanity/dressing area with spacious countertop and full-length mirror and small bath with tub/shower and toilet. Suite was clean and very good condition (a few minor scratches on the closet door paint, but nothing of consequence). A/C worked great and was relatively quiet. Our suite was upstairs and near the middle of the complex, a location I recommend since Clementine St can have fire sirens and the back parking lot abuts a Motel 6 parking lot where someone was blasting Hip-Hop music from their car.
Most of the guests are families and lots of kids. I was happy that during my stay all the kids were well behaved. Front desk staff was friendly and helpful. "Disney desk" on-site buy park tickets and answer questions. Breakfast buffet was plentiful with something for everyone (except maybe gluten-free vegans). It had scrambled eggs, potatoes, breakfast meats (ham one day, bacon the next), pancakes, waffles, hot oatmeal, granola, cold cereals, bread, bagels, mini-muffins, yogurt (including plain (white) and mystery-fruit (pink), fresh fruit (oranges, bananas and melons), juice, coffee, teas, a variety of syrups, and spreads (peanut butter, cream cheese, jelly, etc.) Breakfast also included a regional specialty item, one day it was biscuits and gravy and the second day beans and tortillas.
It's about a 1/2 mile (10 minute) flat walk to Disneyland or $5/day for the shuttle (which drives through the hotel's parking lot).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A very unique all suite condo style hotel located 1/2 mile from Disneyland. All suites have fully equipped kitchens & full size pull out sofa sleepers. We offer suites that can accommodate up to 8 people. We offer the following free amenities: breakfast, grocery shopping services, complimentary parking, wireless internet, business center usage, and more. Our guests have access to purchasing Disneyland park tickets through our on property Disney Desk. On property fire pit & BBQ Grills available for guest use. Pet Friendly ($100 non refundable pet fee for up to 2 pets per room). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Anaheim Maingate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Anaheim Maingate Hotel Anaheim
- Anaheim Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Anaheim Maingate California