We spent 3 nights in the Anaheim area at the Residence Inn Maingate. We had a large and very spacious 1 bedroom unit with a living room, dining area and kitchen with another table. This place was well maintained and had very comfortable beds. The staff at this location were all super and very pleasant. There is a hot breakfast provided each morning at this location and there is plenty of parking. They have a swimming pool and workout room too. The ART (Anaheim Rapid Transit) buses stop at this place as well for trips to and from Disneyland. We have stayed here several times in the past and really like it. The only bit of criticism is that the internet service kept cutting out and was somewhat annoying. Other than that, all was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A very unique all suite condo style hotel located 1/2 mile from Disneyland. All suites have fully equipped kitchens & full size pull out sofa sleepers. We offer suites that can accommodate up to 8 people. We offer the following free amenities: breakfast, grocery shopping services, complimentary parking, wireless internet, business center usage, and more. Our guests have access to purchasing Disneyland park tickets through our on property Disney Desk. On property fire pit & BBQ Grills available for guest use. Pet Friendly ($100 non refundable pet fee for up to 2 pets per room). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Marriott, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Anaheim Maingate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Anaheim Maingate Hotel Anaheim
- Anaheim Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Anaheim Maingate California