Stayed there with the family for the purposes of visiting Disneyland. Disneyland was about 1/2 mile away. We walked there and it took about 10 minutes. Hotel was clean and very comfortable. Close to restaurants and some shopping as well. If you have a rental car just leave it at the hotel and either walk or pay for the $5 pp shuttle to Disneyland. Don't drive to Disneyland cause you still have to take a shuttle from the parking lot to the Park which is about two/three blocks away. In my opinion it was faster to walk. Hotel offers free hot buffet every morning and the pool is open 24hours a day. I would definitely go back if I every go to Disneyland again. One additional point, my 19 year old daughter said that the sofabed wasn't comfortable at all to sleep on. Maybe better mattresses would help.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A very unique all suite condo style hotel located 1/2 mile from Disneyland. All suites have fully equipped kitchens & full size pull out sofa sleepers. We offer suites that can accommodate up to 8 people. We offer the following free amenities: breakfast, grocery shopping services, complimentary parking, wireless internet, business center usage, and more. Our guests have access to purchasing Disneyland park tickets through our on property Disney Desk. On property fire pit & BBQ Grills available for guest use. Pet Friendly ($100 non refundable pet fee for up to 2 pets per room). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Expedia, Odigeo, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Anaheim Maingate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Anaheim Maingate Hotel Anaheim
- Anaheim Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Anaheim Maingate California