“vacation”

Motel 6 Anaheim - Buena Park
Ranked #98 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Anaheim
Reviewed 25 September 2013

I love it.My famil also enjoyed their stay.We had a good costumer service
rep.Your location is also at the center of all the major attractions

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Orlando
Reviewed 20 September 2013

!st arriving in the room I noticed food debris under the bed. Out in the open (visible). 2nd I noticed an old French fry behind (but visible) the night stand.When opening the door, it slides across the flooring, which created the carpeting to expose a lot of loose threading.
One night when I got back to my room (bedtime) I lifted the top sheet to than see (dried) blood stains on the (hopeful) clean sheets.
There was a dead spider on the bathroom floor along with someone else's hair (near the toilet).
Just the sight of the dark colored carpet automatically makes me feel that it rarely gets vacuumed (hence the dark color). I wore my shoes around to prevent carpet-funk.
The light was so bright coming thru the window that it was awful to get a good nights sleep. Neighbors were loud.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Travellers are raving about these Anaheim hotels

Tempe
Reviewed 24 August 2013

We had a late arrival (really late...we checked in at 6:30am!) We had traveled from Northern California, stopped over in San Francisco including making a stop in China Town and I neglected to check the traffic report on the I5 traveling North to South and ran smack dab into road construction on a couple of spots on the I5. I called Travelodge to notify them of a late check-in although, we didn't realize we would be that late. Well, the motel was sold out that night, however, upon OUR arrival the Front Desk had everything ready for us; it took us about 5 minutes to check-in. As you can imagine, we were exhausted so the fast, friendly service was much greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Everything else was average but we had no problems with late Housekeeping requests and Front Desk service!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Travellers also viewed these Anaheim hotels
Quality Inn
#84 of 118 in Anaheim
Anaheim Lodge
Anaheim Lodge
#73 of 118 in Anaheim

Been to Motel 6 Anaheim - Buena Park? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 Anaheim - Buena Park

Property: Motel 6 Anaheim - Buena Park
Address: 705 S Beach Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92804-3104 (Formerly Travelodge Anaheim Buena Park)
Region: United States > California > Orange County > Anaheim
Ranked #98 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Motel 6 Anaheim - Buena Park 2*
Just 5 miles from Disneyland conveniently located off Highway 39, Motel 6 Anaheim Buena Park hotel near Disneyland makes it easy to get to the most popular attractions in the area. Our Anaheim, CA, hotel is the perfect place to begin your California adventure. Pull off the road and into our free parking lot. In the morning, get going with free coffee in the lobby then make a splash in our pool. Each room in our hotel features free Wi-Fi internet access, a microwave, refrigerator, in room safe and flat screen TVs with DirecTV. We have standard rooms with one or two beds, king-bed Jacuzzi rooms, and handicapped-accessible rooms are available. We are a pet friendly hotel and kids 17 and under stay free with an adult. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Motel 6 Anaheim - Buena Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Travelodge Anaheim / Buena Park Hotel Anaheim