Marie Callender's Restaurant & Bakery
Cuisines: American
Crawfordsville, Indiana
“Pie!”
Reviewed 11 January 2013

Pie is the reason to go to Marie Callendars! The Salad bar was lass than inviting. Chicken pot pie was good.

Visited January 2013

Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
“West Coast Dinner”
Reviewed 2 August 2012

Fish Tacos were awesome!! My wife had pulled Pork sandwich and it was very good as well. Daughter had Chicken Picatta and it was good but she did not like the mushrooms. Son had Mac and Cheese and it was OK. He ate some if it but then helped the ret of us with our dinners. The service was great and the restrooms were clean. All in all we had a very good experience.

Visited July 2012
Mesa, Arizona
“Consistant food”
Reviewed 30 April 2012

I enjoy eating at a place I feel comfortable in this is it.

Visited April 2012
Gilbert, Arizona
“Noon”
Reviewed 10 February 2012

Fast, friendly service. Waiter was always on the ball. Food quality and quantity met standards.

Visited January 2012
Camas, Washington
“Good for a late night dinner”
Reviewed 10 November 2011

My family and I stopped in for a quick bite after an evening out. This is an older MC location and it shows. Server was very kind and service was fast, but the food was lukewarm and pretty blah in the taste category. I usually love going to MC's when I come home, but I could have done without this visit. Nothing to write home about, that's for sure.

Visited November 2011