“Friendly Staff!!!!”

Cuisines: American
Barra del Colorado Wildlife Refuge, Costa Rica
“Friendly Staff!!!!”
Reviewed 1 June 2013

Food was good although I was surprised that my pasta dinner did not come with a salad or garlic bread. My husband had a delicious hamburger and my lemon meringue pie was excellent. My husband had a happy-hour schooner of beer and it was a great price. Our server was very attentative to everything that we requested.

Visited May 2013

Tacoma, Washington
“Loved the food”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

We went here after a day of sightseeing and were not disappointed. It has been at least 20 years since I have been to a Marie Callender's and it was very good. Not too overpriced. A little over $100 with tip for 3 adults and 2 kids.

Visited April 2013
Idyllwild, California
“Terrific vegetarian options!”
Reviewed 17 February 2013

One might not expect to find terrific vegetarian options at this traditional restaurant, but I LOVED the roasted vegetable platter I had for dinner recently. Yummy, perfectly roasted veggies and potatoes, mmmmm!

Visited February 2013
3 Thank Sharilyn M
Crawfordsville, Indiana
“Pie!”
Reviewed 11 January 2013

Pie is the reason to go to Marie Callendars! The Salad bar was lass than inviting. Chicken pot pie was good.

Visited January 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
“West Coast Dinner”
Reviewed 2 August 2012

Fish Tacos were awesome!! My wife had pulled Pork sandwich and it was very good as well. Daughter had Chicken Picatta and it was good but she did not like the mushrooms. Son had Mac and Cheese and it was OK. He ate some if it but then helped the ret of us with our dinners. The service was great and the restrooms were clean. All in all we had a very good experience.

Visited July 2012