Ramada Plaza Hotel really has everything you need. We stayed for 6 days and loved it. They have - Free parking! Free excellent full All-American breakfast! The room has a refrigerator, coffee maker and a microwave! And the Internet is FREE! The shower curtain is also very special. It is curved and gives you a lot more room when standing taking a shower!!!
The Ramada Plaza is in a great location just a few blocks from Disneyland and the convention center, so we just walked back and forth to Disneyland the two days that we went there....
Not only was the service great at the front counter but also with the person who made up our room each day. They fold all the towels so cute and make everything very neat and tidy every day! Not only do they clean very well but even when I left my razor, toothbrush, toothpaste etc. all over the bathroom, the house keeper folded a towel and put everything neatly on that towel. I was very impressed....
The first day we arrived, the bed sheet felt a little bumpy. It had a few small knots on it so we asked if they could change the sheet for us and they changed it quickly.
My wife and I were both very very happy with our 6 day stay here.... The only thing that I would say to be careful of is making any long distance phone calls. It is very expensive! A little too expensive.
But everything else was quite wonderful. We have stayed in many hotels all over the world and this is one of the best we have stayed at. And if you book early you can find some really great prices. My wife and I both think the Ramada Plaza by far is the best hotel in Anaheim.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of Anaheim, just a short walking distance from the Disneyland Resort and the Anaheim Convention Center, the "Ramada Plaza Anaheim" is the best kept secret in the Southern California hotel industry. Honored for quality and excellence,the "Ramada Plaza Anaheim" was awarded the "Best of Ramada" for 2013, an honor only given to five Ramada properties throughout California. We pride ourselves on quality and service so let us be your home away from home. Drive on up and park your car in one of the few Anaheim hotels that still offers Complimentary Parking. Dine onsite at the Gandhi Palace or take a short stroll to the Garden Walk where you can shop until you drop, catch a movie, strike out at the bowling alley, work out at 24 Hour Fitness, or grab a bite at the numerous restaurants that include the Cheesecake Factory, California Pizza Kitchen, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., PF Chang's, and Roy's Hawaiian Fusion Cuisine. Come home and take a dip in our Outdoor Heated Pool, relax in our Steam Sauna or stay in shape in our Guest Exercise Room. For your convenience, all rooms are equipped with free WiFi, a Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, In-Room Safe and Iron & Board. Guest Laundry is conveniently located onsite. Further, hotel boasts of five Meeting Rooms from 324 sq. Ft. To 1944 sq. Ft. Whether you are traveling on business or pleasure, book your stay today at the Ramada Plaza Anaheim so we may welcome you home tomorrow. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ramada Plaza Anaheim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Anaheim Hotel Anaheim
- Ramada Anaheim
- Anaheim Ramada
- Ramada Plaza Anaheim California