After looking at reviews in Trip Advisor, we decided on Ramada Plaza Anaheim for our stay in Anaheim. Main factors for us are price, location, and room quality. Overall we rate our stay 3.5 stars. Here are the details:
We get good price from a third party online travel agents. It was lower than comparable hotels around the area. Rating 4/5.
We want to stay near (walking distance) to Disneyland. Reviews said between 5-20 minutes. We times our walk to the main entrance of Disneyland, and it was nearer to 15 minutes (which is still okay), and we walked quite fast also. So the 5 minutes must refer to running. Hotel is also very near to several fast food / restaurants, supermarkets and even the Anaheim GardenWalk. Rating 4/5.
3. Room quality
The first room we got had a problem with the toilet. Cannot be flushed. Judging from the reviews here, seems like a common problem and with many rooms. Anyway we asked for different room and the new room did not have this problem. Our room faced the swimming pool and thus no noise from the road. Bed is quite comfortable, interior looks a bit tired but still okay. Room and bathroom are clean. Rating 3/5.
Check-in was fast, as well as check-out. WiFi worked with reasonable speed. Complimentary breakfast was okay for our 3 nights stay. If we stay longer, I think we would have enough of the breakfast. Parking is free, which is nice, especially compared to nearby hotels. Service staffs were very nice and helpful through out the stay. The Manager Arthur, as several times mentioned here, did his round in the mornings and was ready to help/answer questions. Very nice touch. Rate 3.5/5
All in all, I would stay here again if the price is right, and can definitely recommend this hotel for affordable, decent stay near Disneyland Anaheim.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of Anaheim, just a short walking distance from the Disneyland Resort and the Anaheim Convention Center, the "Ramada Plaza Anaheim" is the best kept secret in the Southern California hotel industry. Honored for quality and excellence,the "Ramada Plaza Anaheim" was awarded the "Best of Ramada" for 2013, an honor only given to five Ramada properties throughout California. We pride ourselves on quality and service so let us be your home away from home. Drive on up and park your car in one of the few Anaheim hotels that still offers Complimentary Parking. Dine onsite at the Gandhi Palace or take a short stroll to the Garden Walk where you can shop until you drop, catch a movie, strike out at the bowling alley, work out at 24 Hour Fitness, or grab a bite at the numerous restaurants that include the Cheesecake Factory, California Pizza Kitchen, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., PF Chang's, and Roy's Hawaiian Fusion Cuisine. Come home and take a dip in our Outdoor Heated Pool, relax in our Steam Sauna or stay in shape in our Guest Exercise Room. For your convenience, all rooms are equipped with free WiFi, a Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, In-Room Safe and Iron & Board. Guest Laundry is conveniently located onsite. Further, hotel boasts of five Meeting Rooms from 324 sq. Ft. To 1944 sq. Ft. Whether you are traveling on business or pleasure, book your stay today at the Ramada Plaza Anaheim so we may welcome you home tomorrow. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Ramada Plaza Anaheim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Anaheim Hotel Anaheim
- Ramada Anaheim
- Anaheim Ramada
- Ramada Plaza Anaheim California