“Great service great food”
Review of Overland Stage & Territorial - CLOSED

Overland Stage & Territorial
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Anaheim Resort
Reviewed 24 January 2014

We found this restaurant amazing we were actually meant to have dinner at the restaurant next door but after waiting 15 minutes we decided to leave and come to this restaurant it was the best decision we made. Our waitress was Denny and she was lovely great service and always smiling. The steak and vegetable were cooked superb. We would recommend this to anyone who is wanting a great meal and not overpriced.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

This is located within the Sheraton complex. There is a limited menu serving ribs and burgers etc. The staff are lovely, polite and helpful with the service. The food itself is unexceptional, but the restaurant is convenient to the hotel, so a family may well consider a meal here.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

Steak was a bit tough, but roasted veggies were fresh and not overcooked. Nice server, but a bit sloppy with dishes, water, etc. I'd go back if in the area, but wouldn't make a special trip.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

You will find much better food by going south to the Joe Crab Shack, or going east to the CPK and other restaurant about the same price you paid.

Reviewed 19 December 2013

I ate here while on a business trip.The menu features barbecue, but since I am from the barbecue capital I am not impressed by that. The restaurant is dated. Inside it is dim which makes it hard to read the menu. They seemed short staffed the night I was there so the service was slow. I ordered a salad with salmon and it was fine. I think an upgrade in the decor and menu is in order.