“Nice Dinner”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We ate at the Woodside Grill on a recent trip to Oregon. While staying at the Gaia hotel we ate dinner at the Woodside Grill. The service was great, food yummy however pricey. We had no problems with service as other reviewers mentioned. Because of the price, we chose to go elsewhere for breakfast. If I'm in the area again, I would stay at the hotel but may consider eating elsewhere due to the price. My suggestion, even though the food and service were great, look at the menu before choosing to go to the grill. I believe the front desk has menus right there on the counter.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We only had breakfast there one morning. The buffet was good but overpriced at around $16 per person....it was a $40 breakfast. There were scrambled eggs, bacon, fresh fruit, juice, coffee, mini muffins. I asked for toast or an English muffin as I don't care for sweet muffins but the server said there were none. I would give it a "B".

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Worst food I have ever put in my mouth. Stuck up people working and forget your even there. I wouldnt ever come back to that hole in the wall.

3  Thank Charlene D
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I called in for a simple breakfast, I had to ask for water 3 times before I was given a wine goblet full of ice cubes
The meal was edible but lacked any imagination, small portion too
The water poured into my mug to make herbal tea was blood heat and only slightly changed colour in the 45 minutes I was there
I had to ask for the toast, 10 minutes later the waitress asked if I wanted any butter or spread, a bit late as it was nearly all gone
Briefly over rated and under staffed
Very disappointing, OK if you order meat dishes but forget the tofu scramble, the tofu comes in warm white chunks and there aren't many
VERY DISAPPOINTING

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Love coming here for the food and atmosphere. We need more restaurants like Woodside grill
in Anderson and Redding.