“Good value, very clean, great staff.”

Motel 6 Anderson- Redding Airport
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Anderson
Reviewed 24 March 2013

Having been driving from Vancouver to San Diego and staying at hotels along the way, this hotel is better than most in this price range and I would defintely stay again. The room was large, very clean and had wood flooring which was a nice change as carpets tend to hold odours and dust. The staff was very helpful, cheerful and accomodating. The hotel was close to the I-5 and Anderson is a quaint town. So far, I found this hotel the best overall I have found in my trip.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Cz R

Reviewed 19 February 2013 via mobile

Walked in and Cynthia was able to help me get a room here for the night. The rooms are amazing clean big spacious rooms. Nice bathrooms. Fridge and microwaves. And pet friendly. I'd stay here again. And I recommend you to stay here too.

• Stayed: February 2013
3  Thank Travnelson420
Reviewed 4 February 2013

i am happy to say that my stay at this place was a pleasant experience. the rooms are huge and very clean, Cynthia Bernal was a awesome hostess. making sure my needs was only a phone call away. friendly and courteous with great sense of humor. I definitely will be stay ing there again whenever i am in the area.

Room Tip: thought south side second floor was great for viewing vehicle.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank munozstanley
Reviewed 26 January 2013

Now days 7 years after Accor took over Motel 6 and guided the company (although they've now sold it to Blackstone), you'll run across a lot more good ones.

This property is a conversion from a Best Western or something like that. Wood Flooring, large nice granite sink countertops (might be fake but look real), oak furniture, microwave, fridge, and decent bedding in a large room for a Motel 6 make this one quite nice. It appears the whole place was run through with a fairly good eye for refinishing.

The only suggestion I would have is to take a little more advantage of all the space and make sure every room has a proper work desk, a little more option to put bags up off the floor, and flat screen TV's. If they do these things, this would go down as one of the best Motel 6's out there and would strongly compare to other options which cost $20-30 more per night. I understand they're still working on it and will look forward to try this one again.

Staff were very attentive and friendly too :-)

Happy Traveling

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank ERIC C
Reviewed 25 December 2012

The front desk lady cynthia was awesome! Got the first courtesy call ive ever had twenty min after I checked in making sure all was well! The rooms were so spacious and pristine! Pet friendly also! I travel through alot and the service here is insuring my stay again.

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank jgarza06
Reviewed 25 December 2012

Place is just terrible. The room was dirty. The bathroom was dirty. I splet in my clothing because I was unsure of the last time the bed had been changed. I tossed a towel right away because it had a stain that looked like a person had used it for TP. Stay away....

Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank willywonka_5551212
Reviewed 6 October 2012

Don't let this rating of three stars scare you; I just mean that this motel was average. Actually, I stayed here so I could write a review about it! The rate was great, the room had wood floors instead of carpeting, and wireless was complimentary. I found the room to be a bit noisy (I was near the office) and there was no breakfast, bt the room was clean. Average stay; three stars.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
Sam P, Owner at Motel 6 Anderson- Redding Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2012

Hello,
Thank you for your recent review of the Anderson Motel 6. We always pride ourselves on always improving our business, and reponses such as yours help guide us in the right direction. We hope to assist you in any future stays at the Anderson Motel 6.

Sam Patel