“My Stay”

Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Anderson
Tacoma, Washington, United States
“My Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2013

I was in California to bury my mother and checked in at the motel at 11:30 pm. I was greeted by a young girl that was very friendly and had a smile that would light up a room, Even tho the hour was late she at a smile on her face and was acted like she was really glad to see my family arrive. Just like we were long lost friends that stopped by to visit. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Perth, Australia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2013

Having been driving from Vancouver to San Diego and staying at hotels along the way, this hotel is better than most in this price range and I would defintely stay again. The room was large, very clean and had wood flooring which was a nice change as carpets tend to hold odours and dust. The staff was very helpful, cheerful and accomodating. The hotel was close to the I-5 and Anderson is a quaint town. So far, I found this hotel the best overall I have found in my trip.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Cz R
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2013 via mobile

Walked in and Cynthia was able to help me get a room here for the night. The rooms are amazing clean big spacious rooms. Nice bathrooms. Fridge and microwaves. And pet friendly. I'd stay here again. And I recommend you to stay here too.

• Stayed February 2013
3 Thank Travnelson420
Stockton, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2013

i am happy to say that my stay at this place was a pleasant experience. the rooms are huge and very clean, Cynthia Bernal was a awesome hostess. making sure my needs was only a phone call away. friendly and courteous with great sense of humor. I definitely will be stay ing there again whenever i am in the area.

Room Tip: thought south side second floor was great for viewing vehicle.
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank munozstanley
Phuket, Thailand
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2013

Now days 7 years after Accor took over Motel 6 and guided the company (although they've now sold it to Blackstone), you'll run across a lot more good ones.

This property is a conversion from a Best Western or something like that. Wood Flooring, large nice granite sink countertops (might be fake but look real), oak furniture, microwave, fridge, and decent bedding in a large room for a Motel 6 make this one quite nice. It appears the whole place was run through with a fairly good eye for refinishing.

The only suggestion I would have is to take a little more advantage of all the space and make sure every room has a proper work desk, a little more option to put bags up off the floor, and flat screen TV's. If they do these things, this would go down as one of the best Motel 6's out there and would strongly compare to other options which cost $20-30 more per night. I understand they're still working on it and will look forward to try this one again.

Staff were very attentive and friendly too :-)

Happy Traveling

• Stayed January 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank ERIC C
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 December 2012

The front desk lady cynthia was awesome! Got the first courtesy call ive ever had twenty min after I checked in making sure all was well! The rooms were so spacious and pristine! Pet friendly also! I travel through alot and the service here is insuring my stay again.

• Stayed December 2012
2 Thank jgarza06
Sacramento, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 December 2012

Place is just terrible. The room was dirty. The bathroom was dirty. I splet in my clothing because I was unsure of the last time the bed had been changed. I tossed a towel right away because it had a stain that looked like a person had used it for TP. Stay away....

Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank willywonka_5551212
Also consider these accommodations in or near Anderson
Baymont Inn & Suites Anderson
Fairfield Inn & Suites Redding
Comfort Suites Redding
Comfort Suites Redding
#10 of 36 in Redding

Been to Motel 6 Anderson- Redding Airport? Share your experiences!