“Very nice travelers hotel”

Best Western Anderson Inn
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Anderson
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 28 August 2012

Got to my room and was very pleasantly surprised at how nice it was! Clean, nice king bed, close to food and shopping. Very convenient and less expensive than the inn down the road.
Amanda at the front desk was brilliant and found the king sized bed I needed and recommended a restaurant for dinner which was very good. I'll stay here again...

Room Tip: Just ask for what you want when checking in!
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Stuart J

Reviewed 25 August 2012

The front desk, and guest services are very helpful. I enjoy staying with this hotel during my time away from home. The rooms and the breakfast can't be beat for the price. The location is in a nice area, walking to near by stores for shopping is a plus.

2  Thank Kendell_Newman74
Reviewed 21 August 2012

very nice facility, rooms are extremely clean, there is truck parking near by. Access to the Wi-Fi is convienent. I stay here 3 times a week and everything that I need is within walking distance. Amanda is very polite and very hopstiable twords all the guest that check in and out. She is very helpful and efficent at handling the front desk and making sure that her guests needs are met.
Farah is very efficent at managing the hotel, she is very understanding of the needs of the guests. Very friendly and makes the stay very enjoyable.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank rodney f
Reviewed 13 August 2012

This is a great little hotel. We were passing thru and were here for only one night. It was clean and recently updated. The front desk manager was helpful and friendly. Most important to me is it's clean. Its not the Ritz but its not trying to be either. Its a good, clean, inexpensive hotel. I would stay here again. The pool was fine.

2  Thank Pickymorsel
Reviewed 10 August 2012

Best of anything it's not..stay only if
You're too tired to drive a half hour in either direction for more choices. The
Room was next door to the freeway/
Vending machine/restaurant view outside
The window 5 feet with cardboard boxes
Piled in a heap on a dirt path. Paper
Wrappers were strewn about this very
Unattractive location in the middle of a
Low class strip mall. There were no
Decent places for dinner and the free
Breakfast was unattended w/guests
Putting their hands into the loaves of
Bread.. Yuk! Juice and coffee is all we
Dared to accept free! The 40 inch?
Tv had no signal. Best Western Plus
Is definite a Minus.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 6 August 2012

The so called manager who seemed more like an 18yr old chick with no education warned my family that we were getting complaints on either side of our room that our son was "laughing too loud". My son is a good kid. We dont let him run wild, his dad tickled him and he laughed and the people on either side of us who had dogs barking were complaining?? When we said well we apologize but what about the dogs barking on either side and this "manager" said if we didnt ike it we could check out. SERIOUSLY?! Then she refused to refund my money saying we caused immense amount of problems. My fiance is ex military and I work for a govt. agency. I have never been treated so poorly for no reason.

4  Thank JesicaM124
Reviewed 18 July 2012

I stayed one night while in town. The room was very clean and tidy. The room(s) appeared to have been updated recently and everything was nice. The hotel staff was extremely friendly and helpful upon my late arrival. During my visit to Anderson, the weather was exceptionally hot and I was grateful to be able to return to my room at the hotel and enoy the air conditioning!

I will definately stay here again on my next visit to Anderson.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Christina C
Also consider these accommodations in or near Anderson
Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Baymont Inn & Suites Anderson
Holiday Inn Express Red Bluff - South Redding Area
Hilton Garden Inn Redding
Oxford Suites Redding
Oxford Suites Redding
#2 of 37 in Redding
Best Western Plus Hilltop Inn

Been to Best Western Anderson Inn? Share your experiences!