“As advertised”

Best Western Anderson Inn
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Anderson
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 2 April 2014

We stayed here, rather than Redding, after reading the reviews on Trip Advisor. We were not disappointed. Check-in/check-out were easy and the staff could not have been better. The room was clean and comfortable. Strong wifi. Breakfast was good with scrambled eggs and bacon, juices, pastries etc. I don't think the bathroom fan worked although it certainly made enough noise. We would stay again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 2 April 2014

When we checked in mid-afternoon on 03/31/2014, the desk person insisted she find us a ground floor room as we needed to walk our two small dogs frequently. All staff were equally friendly and helpful and the motel is very up-to-date and clean.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Service was over the top. The rooms were nice aside from the floor boards under the carpet seemed to be loose so every thing I walked back and forth they may a rattling sound. Breakfast was excellent. But the staff was the best I have encountered in my travels.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 March 2014

The cleanliness of this hotel was great. My room was clean and smelled fresh upon entering. The staff was very accommodating, as we had a group needing to leave early and they put the cold breakfast out early for us without us even asking. I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 March 2014

We were on the freeway in the rain looking for a B.W. While having a smart phone helped with that search we had already passed several off ramps for Redding so had to search farther ahead. I picked the next exit that had a B.W. and it was in Anderson. The hotel appeared to be in a shopping center parking lot so I was a little concerned that it wouldn't be quite what we wanted. I was pleasantly surprised as the lobby was nice and clean, the staff friendly, a room was available at a reasonable AAA discount rate, and we were finally out of the rain. We had an upstairs end room in a corner overlooking the top of a closed business next door. As long as the curtains were closed we had a very upscale, clean and elegant room with a frig, microwave, flat screen TV, and a desk with free Wi Fi. Everything we needed and actually more than expected. We asked the front desk about a Mexican Restaurant near by and she directed us to a very charming restaurant only blocks away with excellent food (sorry I can't remember the name).The breakfast the next morning was a 'continental' style, nothing hot but fine to help start the day.
In the past 2 months we have stayed in 5 different B.W. from Southern CA to Southern Oregon and every stay has been a positive experience. Even though Anderson doesn't seem to be a tourist destination like some of our other stops, it was as reliable and successful as we are coming to expect in all the B.W. franchises.

Room Tip: This room was upstairs and it didn't appear to have an elevator. We never use the elevator (even...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 February 2014

I have to go out of town around 3 times a month, the one thing I have learned after doing this for 3 years, is find good hotels and your trips will be much better. I started staying in this hotel around 6 months ago and it has made my travel experiences much easier on me. I am 65 and have an expense report that allows me to stay in more expensive hotels ( and I have done that in the past ), however I hate wasting money when youcan save money and get a superior hotel. The staff and the accomodations are both first rate.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BW_Anderson_Inn, Manager at Best Western Anderson Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2014

Dear Thomas G,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so glad to hear that you enjoy your stays here, and continue to come back. We strive to make everyone feel comfortable and at home while staying with us, and I hope we have done this for you. Thank you again for sharing your experience with other travelers.

We hope to see you again soon!

Farah Balke
Manager

Reviewed 24 February 2014

My family and I were back in town to visit family and we decided to return to the Best Western in Anderson for our stay. We stayed there a couple months ago and loved it so it was our obvious choice for our visit this time. When I called to make our reservations we were treated very kind. The lady on the phone was very nice and catered to everything we needed. When we arrived at the hotel we were recognized by the front desk staff which was so awesome! It is so nice to be remembered! Our stay was perfect as always. No complaints!! We will choose Best Western for all of our trips!

• Stayed: February 2014

Beeanne3,

I am so glad to hear that you came back to visit us, and hope your visit with your family was enjoyable. Thank you for all of the compliments, and for taking the time to review our hotel. Hopefully we will see you again in the near future!

Best Regards,

Farah Balke
Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Anderson
Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Baymont Inn & Suites Anderson
La Quinta Inn & Suites Redding
Holiday Inn Express Red Bluff - South Redding Area
Best Western Plus Hilltop Inn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Redding

Been to Best Western Anderson Inn? Share your experiences!