“Kind & Clean Surprise!”

Travelodge Angels Camp CA
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Angels Camp
Reviewed 3 December 2013

In the past 15 years, we've only stayed at a Travelodge a couple of times. That's because the Travelodges we stayed at were "Yuckee!" They were not very clean and run down. The staff seemed like they didn't want to talk to you, but had too as part of the job. Only stayed at two, because one was booked & paid for us by someone else & the other was the cheapest we could find for just one night while traveling. Never wanted to stay at a Travelodge again!

Years later, there we were. There aren't a lot of hotels in Angel's Camp so I decided to give Travelodge one last try. I booked it last minute while we were in Angel's Camp on Nov. 29, 2013. I was hoping/praying it wouldn't be as bad as the last Travelodges we stayed in.

Wow! What a 'Kind & Clean Surprise'! ALL the staff were kind, friendly, helpful & patient. I asked several questions about the restaurants there & they were very helpful. It seemed like they actually enjoyed working there!

I thought their 'Bear Bites Breakfast', would consist of only Danish (like Bear Claws), Coffee &
Tea, but another "Kind & Clean Surprise". It consisted of Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate/Water, Orange Juice, Apple Juice, Milk, DIY Waffles, Toast, Instant Oatmeal, & Cereal. Very busy morning for the staff and yes, they are constantly cleaning up after everyone & smiling while they do it. Not fake, pasted smiles, but real genuine smiles.

This Travelodge was renovated not too long ago, I guess, and I'm glad to see that they are keeping it clean. It is a pet friendly hotel, but I would have never known it. Our room was very clean and did not have any strange/dirty smells in it.
Did I mention that it looked like the staff seemed to enjoy working there?

Oh yeah, the price for a last minute, Friday night booking wasn't bad either. I would definitely stay there again if I needed a spot in Angel's Camp!

Thank you Angel's Camp Travelodge Staff for making our stay there very enjoyable!

Olita & Sam

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
miclee, Owner at Travelodge Angels Camp CA, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2013

We are so pleased that we were able to help renew your trust in the Travelodge brand. We work diligently at being clean and professional.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 13 November 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Brad H

Reviewed 12 November 2013

My wife and I stayed here for 4 nights as we used this place as our home base as we visited the area. We were amazed at how helpful the staff was in helping getting information and reservations.
Angela and Kim both were so helpful and willing to always look up any information we needed to find out what was happening in the area. And Kim was so helpful in making our dinner reservations in town. All the staff was so friendly.
Angela and Kim, We felt like we needed to thank you both more.

Ed and Yvonne

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank emym1935

Happy to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and Angela and Kim. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
miclee, Owner at Travelodge Angels Camp CA, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

Reviewed 3 November 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
miclee, Owner at Travelodge Angels Camp CA, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2013

Reviewed 29 October 2013

Foremost, I would like to show my utmost appreciation to all staff. Angela, Kim, Kattie, Cheryl, and all staff on the premisses, (I'm sorry I can't remember all your names). You folks are absolutely amazing in Competence, Hospitality, Cleanliness, Trust, and Understanding. I've had the pleasure of staying with these nice folks for some 2 months plus. In this time I've been educated in the world of lodging with perfection. Again, I thank you folks for all your amazing hospitality and professionalism and will recommend you to all my friends and family seeking an experience in the gold country...

The Men of Apex Directional Drilling
Portland, Oregon

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Jeff R

Thank you Jeff. We all enjoyed you and your crew staying with us this summer. We hope that you find the time to return and we appreciate your recommendation too. Angels Camp has so much to offer the outdoor enthusiast, wine lover, or historian.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Angels Camp
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Royal Carriage
WorldMark Angels Camp
WorldMark Angels Camp
#2 of 5 in Angels Camp

Been to Travelodge Angels Camp CA? Share your experiences!