“We Love This Place.”

Far East Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 25 Restaurants in Angels Camp
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 13 May 2013

We had wonderful meal at Far East last night. My wife had the General Chicken, and loved it. I had the Mongolian Beef and it was delicious. We also had pork fried rice and chicken chow mein, both of which were excellent. The prices are very reasonable, service was warm and friendly and we received our food quickly. We highly recommend Far East.

Reviewed 17 February 2013

We really enjoyed this Chinese Restaurant. Very yummy. Had the Calamari appetizer, large slices and the Canton dinner for two.. Lots of food.

1  Thank Runnerwithkids
Reviewed 11 December 2012

We now live in the next county but still make the drive to Angels Camp when we want excellent, tasty chinese. My favorite is the "General Chicken", YUMMY!!! It is very spicy and very delish. I always ask for vegetable fried rice as I don't enjoy the small pieces of pork in the regular fried rice. I have tried many of the other dishes and have never been disappointed. My husbands favorite is the sweet and sour pork. When you go for lunch you get your main entree (there is quite a list to choose from), rice (fried or steamed), egg roll and egg drop soup all for only $5.99. I can never finish it all because the portions are so big. A must try when in Angels Camp.

1  Thank Granddarlin
Reviewed 21 October 2012

Not to many options in Angels Camp, but this place would fill you chinese craving. Love their Hot and Sour soup. The only thing I dont like is that they use all parts of the chicken, so some can be chewy. I like mine all breast meat. However this does not stop me from going :-)!

1  Thank R M
Reviewed 20 July 2012

always so good, fast, and great service. We all have our favorites.