This historic home is an easy walk to town. Great bed, lots of pillows and in room tv, with our own private deck off the Chardonay room. Only downside might be the fact that bathroom is not ensuite although it is not shared with anyone else. You also had to be able to step over the edge of the antique claw foot tub. Variety of breakfasts served by hosts. Quiet and would stay here again if in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cooper House is one of Angel Camp’s most unique homes. Built originally in 1910 the house has been lovingly restored to reflect today’s desired standards in hospitality. We invite you to come and experience our relaxing and romantic inn. Come for a weekend and you may never want to leave! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Cooper House Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cooper House Bed And Breakfast Inn
- The Cooper House Hotel Angels Camp