I already knew I loved Cooper House but this review is all about Murphy's House. I'm spending a wonderful morning and afternoon on the back porch listening to the musical creek and I can't believe how relaxed I am. I slept better here then I have in months. I want to send out a huge thanks to Tey and Rob for renting this palace to me. Right on Main St. It's convienence cannot be beat. I'll spend the afternoon trolling through the town, drinking wine, buying spices and teas, and enjoying the cute little shoppes in town. The best part is that if I want to take a break I can stop into Murphy's House and enjoy a nice lite lunch on the porch. It doesn't get better than this. Well, maybe if I could have the Cooper House breakfast here as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cooper House is one of Angel Camp’s most unique homes. Built originally in 1910 the house has been lovingly restored to reflect today’s desired standards in hospitality. We invite you to come and experience our relaxing and romantic inn. Come for a weekend and you may never want to leave! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your The Cooper House Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cooper House Bed And Breakfast Inn
- The Cooper House Hotel Angels Camp