Love staying at cooper house but all rooms were booked, Rob suggested renting their rental house on Main Street in murphys. Three bedrooms / 2 baths, large deck area for lounging and having meals. The location was so perfect, could walk to many wineries, places to eat and shopping of-course. The house has a wonderful sounding creek that is so relaxing, kept my window open at night to hear it. I'm a caregiver for my father (85) and this house was great for his needs. One level, large kitchen for me to make his special meals and he enjoyed eating outside. A girlfriend came with us so we each had are own room. I missed Teys and Robs yummy breakfast but hey, "you can't have everything!" Thanks guys for letting me know about your murphys rental!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cooper House is one of Angel Camp’s most unique homes. Built originally in 1910 the house has been lovingly restored to reflect today’s desired standards in hospitality. We invite you to come and experience our relaxing and romantic inn. Come for a weekend and you may never want to leave! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Cooper House Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cooper House Hotel Angels Camp
- The Cooper House Bed And Breakfast Inn