5+ stars for Rob and Tey - the incredible hosts at Cooper House. They were so gracious, friendly, and truly took care of us during our stay. I even have a very unusual food allergy, and they went out of their way to make sure that was taken care of so that my breakfasts had all the "parts," too.
My husband and I were at Cooper House for 3 nights. It was very nice to be able to choose what we wanted for breakfast from their menu; the menu included both cold breakfast items as well as hot dishes. Tea and coffee are available all day long, along with soda, wine, and beer. We were treated to freshly baked cookies in the afternoon.
We loved that Cooper House is close to wonderful old downtown Angels Camp. We walked easily down and enjoyed the shops, restaurants, and also the theater on the main street!!! All the shop keepers were so friendly.
The Inn was very clean - and since we were the only guests during our stay, we were able to really enjoy the living room and fireplace completely. We felt very comfortable laying on the carpeted floor in front of the fireplace. It was very relaxing - just what we needed. It was very quiet and no noise distraction of any kind.
The front porch was very inviting with a couple sets of chairs; the weather was such that we didn't sit out there but . . it would be lovely in warmer weather.
There are board games for guests to play; we'd planned to do that - but . .just relaxed instead!
Cooper House in Angels Camp is centrally located so that day trips can easily be made - in all directions.
Robes are provided. In that this is, as shared previously, an older home - the former home of Dr. Cooper, while each room has a designated private bathroom, the bathrooms are not part of the bedroom. Again, the bathrooms were spotless and very nice amenities (soap, shampoo/conditioner and lotion).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cooper House is one of Angel Camp’s most unique homes. Built originally in 1910 the house has been lovingly restored to reflect today’s desired standards in hospitality. We invite you to come and experience our relaxing and romantic inn. Come for a weekend and you may never want to leave! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Cooper House Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cooper House Bed And Breakfast Inn
- The Cooper House Hotel Angels Camp