My husband and I stayed only 1 night and were thoroughly surprised to find there was not a speck of dirt anywhere. Tey had homemade orderves and an open wine bar for us to use at any time. We were going to the Alan Jackson concert in Murphys and he told us before we left that he would have homemade dutch apple pie with ice cream and milk upon our return. He not only served us the pie at Midnight, but prepared a huge breakfast with the best baked eggs I have ever tasted. He had biscotti for the coffee and he basically forgot nothing. It is off the beaten path by only about 2 blocks so it is very quiet. Wish we had planned to spend more time. Rob told us of a gold mine tour in Sutter Creek which we took the morning we left and had a great time there also. You can't miss this one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cooper House is one of Angel Camp’s most unique homes. Built originally in 1910 the house has been lovingly restored to reflect today’s desired standards in hospitality. We invite you to come and experience our relaxing and romantic inn. Come for a weekend and you may never want to leave! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Cooper House Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cooper House Bed And Breakfast Inn
- The Cooper House Hotel Angels Camp