I went to Angels Camp to relax and get away from the hectic Bay Area and thats what i got. The Cooperhouse was the best choice I could have made.The hosts (Tey and Rob) were a real pleasure.There was a great glass of wine with a great chesse platter awaiting me when i checked in .Then later that night freshly baked chocolate chip and pecan cookies with coffee(something I rarely bake for myself)with such a hectic life.But the Breakfast was the BEST, fresh cinninan french toast,smoothered in maple syrup with pecans, bacon, fresh sqeezed oj and gourmet coffee,What a way to start the day.It was SUPERB.The Hosts were always there when I needed something but otherwise were not around so i was able to really relax.There is alot of things to see in the area and Tey really knew where to send me, The town of Murphy's was great and there are alot of great sights to see in the area.I cant wait to go back...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cooper House is one of Angel Camp’s most unique homes. Built originally in 1910 the house has been lovingly restored to reflect today’s desired standards in hospitality. We invite you to come and experience our relaxing and romantic inn. Come for a weekend and you may never want to leave! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your The Cooper House Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cooper House Bed And Breakfast Inn
- The Cooper House Hotel Angels Camp